EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 934

Mixon777:
Well the most important thing is to find your own forum in life and talk about yourself and others - it's much better than girlfriends yes ?
Are you trying to "load me up" or something? Well, consider it a "load off"...

Do you want me to prove to you how one man can buy up half of the commodity exchange with the help of Ghanaian methodology? All you have to do is agree and the proof will be right there.)

Mixon777:
Do you want me to prove to you how one man can buy up half of the commodity exchange with the help of Ghanaian methodology ? All you have to do is agree and the proof will be right there.)
Exactly "raw materials" but not currency pairs.... what i was talking about...

Mixon777:
Do you want me to prove to you how one man can buy up half the world's raw material exchanges with the help of Ghanaian methodology? All you have to do is agree and the proof will be right there.)

Lucky Margaret, they are throwing half the world at her feet ))))))

Michael, don't you think you're making a bit of a mistake with your podcasts. And you overplayed your hand a bit, go outside sometimes, tear yourself away from the computer - it's evil )))))).

http://www.talks.su/news/neizvestnyj_trejder_skupil_evropejskij_zapas_shokoladnyx_bobov/

Figures, completely by square 9 it operated by the laws of vibration and time -.

It is the same on currency pairs, this law works even on futures -= gold, yes in any market - be it potato or copper trading -

Earlier I didn't pay attention to the amount of buys and sells - but they are very tightly tied to this square

It's a different story with time - it's the same - but it's their secret and mine too )

Mixon777:

I think there are cheaters in life - who know the code of success, but I think you do not shine - but I still wish you happiness

Brilliant! - this is the secret methodology that brought me AUD USD profits in 1 - 2 days i posted a forecast but i got kicked the shit out of it

But the time will come and you will all work for me - the pay is minimal of course - but I think a thousand dollars per employee is a small price to pay.

You advertise just like a Herbalife type of network marketing, they also have a slogan "You want to lose weight: Ask me how?" or "Want to make money: Ask me how?"... all supposedly known only to Herbalife members...

No one can comprehend what he is not prepared to comprehend, even if the object is in front of his nose. The secret that the apothecary will tell the carpenter without fear, he will never tell another apothecary".

Mixon777:

If you know everything so well, why are you self-promoting and what are you doing on this thread anyway? What do you need it for? Work, earn money and don't be rude to others (have some respect)...

Mixon777:

No one can comprehend what he is not prepared to comprehend, even if the object is in front of his nose. The secret that the apothecary will tell the carpenter without fear, he will never tell another apothecary".

It's a beautiful phrase to remember... Who wrote that saying?

Found it all. "The Truth About the Quotation Tape". Book 1

"No one can comprehend what he is not prepared to comprehend, even if the object is in front of his nose. The secret which the apothecary, without fear, will tell the carpenter, he will never tell another apothecary." Emerson.