EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 790

seolink74:
Is this a new toy? You haven't posted such drawings before...

I've only been posting them like this for a long time, but in MT, and this is Ninja.

I'm thinking of automating this as well.

On H4 for EURUSD

1 Identify the main trend on the D1. Finding price above/below MA 26. On H4, trades are opened in the direction of the trend on D1.

2 Buy - price is above the daily pivot and the MA 26. Close - if price is between the MA 26 and the daily pivot

3 Sell - price is below the daily pivot and below the MA 26. Close - if price is between the MA 26 and the daily pivot

4 If the difference between pivot levels is less than 30 pips, then we should not enter deals on this day, it is possible that we are flat

seolink74:

I am thinking maybe I should automate it too

On H4 for EURUSD

1 Buy - price is above the daily pivot and MA 26. Close - if price is between the MA 26 and the daily pivot

2 Sell -The price is below the daily pivot and below the MA 26. Close - if price is between the MA 26 and the daily pivot

What's there to think about? Run a manual trade in the tester and see the result, but I don't think anything good will come of it.

strangerr:

What is there to think about? You may run a manual trade in the tester and see the result, but I don't think anything good will come out of it.

What is there to contradict? I posted the picture on purpose so you can visually see a certain period of time, and if I had worked on this strategy a little earlier, I would not have "populated" 2 months ago

+ it's a naked strategy. You can add additional conditions on min and max

strangerr:

Ninja - I'll see where to download Where are the statistics on trading? You didn't just decide to turn to this tool...

Cool if the market opens like this

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html?chartpair=Euro_US%2520Dollar&ctype=c&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=GMT&per=1h&sub=Save (or is it a glitch)

My brokerage house opens at 2pm MSC ...it will probably even out by then.

seolink74:

Cool if the market opens like this.

http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/Euro_US%20Dollar.html?chartpair=Euro_US%2520Dollar&ctype=c&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=GMT&per=1h&sub=Save

My brokerage house opens at 2:00 MSK ... it'll probably level off by now.

That's where the course is now:

It's quiet here so far...

And who's showing the truth?! ....

chepikds:

It's quiet here so far...

And who's showing the truth?! ....

strangerr:

Too bad you don't broadcast quotes around the clock :) Saxo Bank started transmitting quotes