EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 738

MetaDriver:

I successfully covered the night's ten lots with my pens when I got home from work.

That was a good picture. :)

It's been a long time since the eu went so smoothly, maestro, what's your prediction? ;)

MetaDriver:

The night's ten lots were successfully covered with pens when I got home from work.

It was the right picture. :)

correct! and i open 500 quid max - closer to reality.

Tantrik:

I'm in a trend there, I don't think I'll break up, test down.

no Tantrir, your geometry is not balky, I've figured it out :0))

MetaDriver:

The night's ten lots were successfully covered with pens when I got home from work.

It was the right picture. :)

You know, I've been in forex for 3 years. With a profit on the real one, I closed my firm and am supporting a family with 4 kids on forex. And I'm living off of it. And you're still working. Isn't that weird?

IgorM:

It's been a long time since the eu went so smoothly, maestro, your prognosis? ;)

Strategically down, and far down, but in the meantime a pullback.

MetaDriver:
Strategically down, and far down, but in the meantime a pullback.
strategically is it mid-term? a week or more?

How about this? )

IgorM:
strategically, is it in the medium term? a week or more?

A few weeks.

// A prediction is a prediction - a probabilistic one. I will not guarantee it. But the pictures show a downward trend.

MetaDriver:

A few weeks.

// A prediction is a prediction - probabilistic. I will not guarantee it. But the pictures do show a downward trend.

The pictures have been screaming upwards for three days at 1.46 and above. One conclusion is that it is the market that draws the pictures. Fartowiy is right - we have to follow the market.

"make no idols"