EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 702

toxa79:

If at the next hour it breaks through the yellow line (around the tick), it will go down, if it bounces, it will go up.

It did break down. Who else is working on Woodies?

rem211:
would also go as far as 4422 )
I CAN DO THAT TOO .....

If I buy 5 lots in the real world, I'll be torn like a hamster by nervous overload... I remember buying 1 lot in 2000 K (paired once in the black and three times a margin call)... I was so nervous... Psychology... You can't feel it on a demo account... There's a 80 point profit from 0.1-0.2 lots and the feeling of joy is piled high ...

PS: I have a Buy order open... let's see how it waives or not from the Call level 20-30 points I'll try to pick it up and then put it on the trawl... Or minus 20 points :) + experience

I was away from my computer, so I missed it. Any clue as to why the eu went down like that, was there a news story or something?

AndreyZak:

I was away from my computer, so I missed it. Any idea why the eu went so down, was there news or something?

Negative comments on Greece and Ireland caused a flight from risk

EUR/USD fell to $1.4388 on increased risk aversion. Traders report that negative comments on Greece and Ireland have shifted market attention back to the problems of the Eurozone periphery. The euro/dollar was strongly influenced by the subsequent selling of the euro/yen. One major US bank said in a client recommendation that a breach of the overnight low of $1.4407 could result in a fall to $1.4300. Attempts to recover so far are to no avail

odiseif:
I CAN DO THAT TOO .....

from 1.2830 correction to buy.

Emergence of official Asian accounts among euro buyers failed to provide significant support for the latter, and amid active liquidation of longs the pair has now broken support at $1.4380, triggering the execution of stops located below. Now the single European currency tries to use bids near $1.4365 for stabilization, but the spirit remains negative, and dealers see risks of testing of support at $1.4350, before bulls decide to act decisively. They note that buying interest is maintained up to $1.4340, but warn that another series of stop orders is ahead and a loss in that area would trigger a new wave of shorting of long positions, opening the road to $1.4325/20, $1.4300

Noterday:

Remember how the EU warned that there would be interventions

According to analysts at UBS and Bank of New York Mellon, the G7 governments are building up their foreign exchange reserves, which could be a sign of preparation for a new intervention aimed at smoothing out excessive market volatility. Tonight, the finance ministers and central bank governors of the G7 countries meet in Washington for the first time since the intervention on March 18 to discuss their future actions. According to UBS currency strategists, the growing risk of falling exchange rates over the next decade could see FX reserves rise from current levels of $200bn in the Eurozone and $50bn each in the US, Canada and the UK. The UK and Canadian authorities have already announced their intention to increase foreign exchange reserves in order to meet International Monetary Fund conditions. Japan's foreign exchange reserves are now close to $1 trillion. "The higher the market volatility, the more politicians will seek to secure themselves by accumulating foreign exchange reserves." According to the bank, dizzying ups and downs in exchange rates amid interventions will be the "megatrends" that investors need to watch out for

Noterday:

Negative comments on Greece and Ireland triggered risk aversion

The euro/dollar pair fell to $1.4388 amid an increase in risk aversion. Traders report that negative comments on Greece and Ireland have shifted market attention back to the problems of the Eurozone periphery. The euro/dollar was strongly influenced by the subsequent selling of the euro/yen. One major US bank said in a client recommendation that a breach of the overnight low of $1.4407 could result in a fall to $1.4300. Trying to recover for now is not
a good idea.

I see, thank you!

Tantrik:

from 1.2830 a buy correction.

It's unrealistic...this week for sure...although I really want to because I've been in minus for 2 months already...