EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 681

Imp:
It's just a bunch of nerds on the branch. Where are all the old guys?!

Gone for a demob.... :=))

margaret:
This is for Rekker... I have no authority to interpret his TS "God's finger"...So all questions to him on this TS.
Why would my TS be Rekker's? Or has he already taken out a patent (what a hustler) (go back to the new year and see who first wrote "The Finger of God")

Not a clear short-term market situation in my opinion, for the continuation of the move upwards, it would be desirable to break the upper trend line, otherwise we will return to 1.44...

yosuf:

The indicator has already indicated a reversal to the midweek level by Friday's results. And why didn't you believe Friday's prediction? Chances to go up were ghostly, the indicator kept saying - mainly down, and you are sticking to 1.5, for some reason, you should get used to the indicator`s forecasts, because it was not the first time, it has never been wrong .

are you ever wrong? (I do).

forecast from 16.04.

Execution, ahead the triangle may also break the correction (guessing will always remain guessing - it starts to bore - it becomes the envy of those who trade by 10-20pp without thinking where it will go)

scanck:
I have a question: if resistance level is broken through, it turns into support level.
If the level is correct - then yes. (the correct level is visible to the price and "outlines" several times from below)

yosuf:

Personally I do not believe in the existence of any levels, all this is unfounded fiction, the market has two early probable directions of movement, with a future downtrend forming within the uptrend and vice versa. In a strange way they coexist within the same trend and the downtrend is out of the uptrend already formed when the time of the uptrend is over. Everyone thinks that the downtrend is formed in the future, it turns out not so.
from the level and the next trend will start, don't believe you don't have to.

margaret:

RekkeR:

Why aren't you drawing flying cows?

Whoever draws flying cows will be the one who flies!

Tantrik:

Whoever draws flying cows will flush!
))) and "bowls" can be drawn?

A sharp transition from bowl to bowl with a fixation)))

By no means claiming the Tantric Bowl system, I'm just a fan)

chepikds:

A sharp transition from bowl to bowl with a fixation)))

By no means claiming the Tantric Bowl system, I'm just a fan)

The Bowl is not mine it's a classic how many times can I write....