EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 849

There is no reason for EURUSD to go down yet...waiting for Monday's move to the top... At most another 50 pips down...

seolink74:

There is no reason for EURUSD to go down yet...waiting for Monday's move to the top... At most another 50 pips down...

What reason would there have to be? It will fall one day for no reason, they will find them, as usual, retrospectively.

... And everyone is looking for reasons and confirmations in the direction in which their orders are opened :)) ... But, like it happened the last time, when we got to 1,4278, only lazy person didn't indicate the next upward target, and the trend suddenly reversed and went 1,400 points down for no reason, because it was the right time...

sworder:
... And everyone is looking for reasons and confirmations in the direction in which their orders are opened :)) ... But, like it happened the last time, when we got to 1,4278, only lazy person didn't indicate the next upward target, and the trend suddenly reversed and went 1,400 points down for no reason, because it was the right time...

I am not looking for reasons in the direction of my orders, so I have one buy with stop 12pp and take 22, left from Friday. As I said on Friday, you can see from the chart that gold is going up on infusions and there were no infusions in the euro at the end of the week, namely the last two days.

sworder:
... And everyone is looking for reasons and confirmations in the direction in which their orders are opened :)) ... But, like it happened the last time, when we got to 1,4278, only lazy person didn't indicate the next upward target, and the trend suddenly reversed and went 1,400 points down without any reason...

I need to go down :))) I work on the ishimoku... no reversal signals there

seolink74:

I need to go down, you know :))) I work on the ishimoku ... no reversal signals there

Yes, I know, I've seen your "beauty" before. I mean, man is so built that he tries to look for confirmation of the rightness of his action until the end. And concerning Ichimoku, there is a possible reversal signal. That signal is the crossing of the Chinkou Span and the price chart, but, as usual, it was over in the middle of Friday :).

sworder:
Yes, I know, I've seen your "beauty" before. I mean, man is so built that he tries to look for confirmation of the rightness of his action to the end. And concerning Ichimoku, there is a possible reversal signal. The crossing of Chinkou Span and the price chart is such a signal, but as usual it ended on Friday at the most interesting place :).

On the lower timeframes you can look for possible resistance levels. But mainly imomoku works like clockwork from D1 and that's where it's silent so far... And on H1 there are two more points of possible bounce from senkou A and senkou B just about those 50 pips I was talking about.

seolink74:
On the lower timeframes we can look for possible resistance levels. But mainly imomoku works like clockwork from D1 and that's where the silence has been so far...
Well I cited the H1 variant in response to your H1. For that matter, the cloud is an uncertainty zone when the price is in it and it is not certain that the price will not have enough effort to break it right away. And you have mentioned a possible support line, but it can also be resistance if the price goes below it. Waiting for the reversal signal according to Ichimoku on the daily chart is for investors. During this time the price will pass 500 points from the reversal like nothing can happen...

I think if it doesn't break the level, north for another 2-3 days slowly but surely . Unless there's a "mishap".