EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 602

ZetM:

Affected by my NIC and only because of this....

Just so you understand. You and I have different schools of Wave Analysis.

Very, very briefly about my VA religion. In it, there are no alternatives. The analysis is conducted only by variants that form synchronously to key levels, where some (synchronous) variants scatter and others take their place. There is no question in my religion in which direction the price moves. Its basis, my religion, is the structure of the wave, which is seen on tick, minute, 2-minute, 5-minute, etc. charts. The structure is the letters to be put into syllables, and the syllables into words UP DOWN. Therefore, I have no alternative as I clearly know what the price will do. If I'm wrong, it's only because I don't always know how to put syllables into words correctly yet, UP - DOWN.

Everything.

Can you tell me what this technique is and where do they teach it?

ChachaGames:
Can you tell me what this technique is and where do they teach it?

Please excuse me, I'm tired. Let's do it tomorrow. Today is not a good day. It's been a mess, I haven't touched anyone and I had to do self-defense. It's silly.

Sorry, it's all for tomorrow.

ZetM:

Please excuse me, I'm tired. Let's do it tomorrow. Today was a bad day. It's been a mess, I haven't touched anyone and I've had to defend myself. It's stupid.

Sorry, it's all for tomorrow.

No problem, tomorrow's tomorrow...

Fartowiy:
Why didn't you tell the people? You can write from a flashlight after you've passed. I'm the one who gives the signals in advance. To make the guys earn.

I totally agree! If you enter the market yourself, you have to be there, you want to help, send a short text here!!!(in text, otherwise they'll put so many pics without text) a pair - order, price, estimated thr, and a good sl - people will look at it to make sure the forecast is correct, it will give resolve to beginners (they don't give a damn because they don't know much), for someone who knows something, you can quickly assess the forecast reality, because it's like this: nobody has to! If I'm right or wrong, I have no claims, someone who trades on certain pairs and follows them, and knows them by sight. I hope I did not offend anyone ... :) I hope I did not offend anyone ... But there is no forum, just an ICQ or chat room, lots of information, but authors do not give conclusions, you cannot hear their opinions, they think everybody here understands as they do (or what is in the picture), they know and understand everything and can not be here, they are in other places ... I hope I did not offend anyone? ))

ZetM:

Please excuse me, I am tired. Let's do it tomorrow. Today is not a good day. All this clarification, no one hurt anyone, and had to defend themselves.

Sorry, all for tomorrow.

Start:

ZetM 05.04.2011 12:57

Noterday:
We may be in a reversal fall already. Only this decline is going in wedges on M30, in threes. That's an option.

You, got yourself figured out?

--------------------------------

I'm not trying to teach you, you started it, so don't make a martyr of yourself and a self-defender here.

Noterday:

I'm fine. You're probably not =)

See the triangles section in the books ;)

Noterday:

I'm not trying to teach you, you started it, so don't make a martyr out of yourself

Add these posts of yours as well. You were the first to send me to the textbooks, why didn't you also bring this post of yours as proof of my guilt, and more than once sent it, I silently tolerated, and my message offended....)))) I don't want to look up the rest of the nonsense, and yes, how to understand it...in a pivot fall..... wedge...triangles... all in a pile...)))) I still don't get it. It's not in the textbooks and the meaning ...pivot fall... what is the point...? ))))

What do you want? A continuation?

ZetM:

I'm not trying to teach you, you started it, so don't make a martyr out of yourself.

Add this. I don't want to look for the rest.

What do you want? A follow-up?

I wrote in response to your post. I'm sensing that you want a sequel =) Bored? =))))

Noterday:
I wrote in response to your post. I'm sensing that you want a sequel =) Bored? =))))

If we agreed that we don't notice each other. Good. If we don't agree and you want to continue, fine too. Let us have a BAN. Is that what you want? Go ahead. Notice the conversation wasn't with you and you're back in. What for?

ZetM:

If we've agreed that we don't notice each other. Good. If we don't agree and you want to continue, fine too. Let us have a BAN. Is that what you want? Go ahead. Notice the conversation wasn't with you and you're back in. What for?

Because you think you're untouchable. You're just being a prick... Keep it simple.

Noterday:
Because you think you're untouchable. You're just being a pain in the ass... Keep it simple.

What your sick imagination paints is your problem....)))) but I understand you....))))) but I can't help it, suffer.....)))))