EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 596

Let's make it a month... Eur 1.47 Audi 1.06. Kiwi is my favourite. Greed prevents me from voicing my goals.

IDLER:

Two weeks ago I was the loudest shouting that I should buy a poundchief. Now I have not sold yet, but I am itching to sell. I closed the buy.

head - shoulders option.

IDLER:

Let's make it a month... Eur 1.47 Audi 1.06. Kiwi is my favourite. Greed prevents me from voicing my goals.

If Europe announces a 1.50, not 1.25, the eu will surge upwards without stopping... I will not estimate the extent of the jump...

margaret:
If Europe announces a rate of 1.50 instead of 1.25, the eu will jump up without stopping... To what extent I will not estimate the jump...
Can they? =)

Currency strategists at Swiss bank Julius Baer expect the single currency to end the second quarter at levels just below 1.30, trading against the Swiss franc. In their view, the Swiss National Bank (SNB) will follow the example of the ECB by raising interest rates.

Experts believe that the eurozone's debt problems will gradually be resolved and demand for the franc as a safe-haven currency will be limited. According to the bank, the currency market will be influenced by widespread monetary policy normalisation during the 3 months from April to June.

Noterday:
Can they? =)

What do you think they are waiting for...1.25 is already worked out, there is no point in going further up...

The next move is up....It does make sense....Today, Bernanke was on RBC, he said "maybe I was wrong about the easing... we have to think about it", which gave a reason for the EUR to correct...

I don't know, I have a gut feeling it's going to sound "Left at 1.00% : no change" ....

There you go. That's right. I hope you haven't covered your paleobabies?

Noterday:
I don't know, I have a gut feeling it's going to sound "Left at 1.00% : no change" ....
That would be nice, but the provisional vote says otherwise...

Let's see. Will it all come out on 7 April?