EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 391

Vlad72:

we're supposed to be on the clock going down

I think we will hit a high on n1, and on n4 I don't see much downwards=)

terentyevdd:
fences are bad to build:))

Well, you can also roll cotton ))))

Vlad72

If the market were an idea market, that would be just fine )))) ( too bad there are too many "woulds", they get in the way )

Temnyj:

Well, you can also roll cotton ))))

Vlad72

If the market were an idea market, that would be just fine )))) ( too bad there are too many "woulds" in the way )

I agree that's why I took a buy on the m15 signal I have

I don't know=) I think it could happen, but it seems unlikely to me, and I think the bottom line should be hit one more time

Vlad72:

we're supposed to be on the clock going down

maybe...but so far the bullish mood is very strong...i think we'll see something like this today....(3 spades)

For example, an ascending wedge may be formed when the upward trend ends.

And, for example, a descending wedge in an upward trend would be a continuation pattern.

here's the high:)

Vizard:

I understand the gist and tried something similar myself a long time ago...but how are things on H1 ?

if you don't mind doing a few H1 sections and post...

The Rampage indicator, show the picture, the one you're talking about...

the watchmaker is lame in terms of accuracy... it needs a filter. The forecast is old for the watchdog, no point to recalculate yet.

а

Here's a screenshot from Privalow

SEVER11:

The watchmaker is lame in its accuracy... needs a filter. The forecast is old for watchmaker, there is no point for recalculation yet.

а

thanks... interesting... it's not bad at all (if it always shows the right direction)... +... maybe the forecast horizon should be reduced...

Why I'm talking about H1 - because there is a lot of different historical data... and the daily chart does not show all possible situations with the price...