EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 192

strangerr:

Closed. Read:

"Yes, Rekker))) Looks like we will work out the upper targets at once so we don't suffer long. I see 1.39-05 to 1.4010 for today."

Sorry, it's Alex_K.

Got it, thanks!

Dimka-novitsek:
Good morning, I looked at the AudiCad chart - interesting chart, the feeling is that it may go sharply somewhere, probably down, at least first up and then down, if possible, who thinks so?
It may go up and then down.

odiseif:
Twenty-seven people, including the heads of international banking groups and auditing firms, including eight Russians, will advise the Russian president on how to turn Moscow into an international financial centre and manage a $10-billion investment fund.
http://news.mail.ru/politics/5484166/

Good morning to all ... the news has been in flux since Monday.

Spread is 10 pips, I`ve entered with a very small lot 0.01 to sell, I already have a buy of 0.31 quid, it`s not too late to turn it off.

odiseif:

To what?

LOL, that's cool.

What are you doing again, Dimka?)

D1ez:

Why?
they are preparing one more combine that along with all the others will throw a spanner in the wheels of ordinary mortals who are trying to make money on it (a simple example, look at the yen in recent days) ....10 billion, this is not a micro account. Although as Reker said, "there could be a micro account with 100000 leverage )))))" Why not open a micro account with 10 billion leverage 1/1000))))) and then you will get 500 pips a day on the Eurobucks ))

strangerr:

What are you doing again, Dimka?)

Dimka he's a beginner .... ))

odiseif:
I think they are planning another one, which along with all the others will throw a spanner in the wheels of ordinary mortals who are trying to make money on it (a simple example, look at the yen in recent days) ....10 billion, this is not a micro account. Although, as Reker said, "there could be a micro account 100000 with a leverage of 1/1000 )))))" Why not open a micro account with 10 billion leverage ))))) and then you will have a jump of 500 pps a day on the Eurobucks ))

In Ukraine it will be a long time before they close the shop...