EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 389

ZetM:

See, there's something about this level. Price rolls in and out, there's something there....))))

It'll hit on the third time...

Option barrier...bids...Yes market is thin, volumes are small...

yosuf:

Our power supply is still irregular, so we may have to postpone it for a few days, except that our opponents are not allowed to participate in the duel, and without them there is no point in experimenting, because with any results they will claim that they would have done better than I did.

I see. Basically, I don't care what they say, it's not World Cup 2011. :-))) In any case, the main thing is to show that the idea of your indicator works and that it makes sense to develop it and improve it, so it makes sense to experiment - by all means!

finish at 1.4333. there's an old fzr on h4.

yosuf:

Our power supply is still irregular, so we may have to postpone it for a few days, except that our opponents are not allowed to participate in the duel, and without them there is no point in experimenting, because with any results they will claim that they would have done better than me.

Who cares who and what they claim afterwards?

Good morning. I think it's time for me to move to MT5, because with my forecasts here... But seriously, now it's time to think about the Privalov filtering indicator to check the pivot point calculations. So in a month or two we'll check it out and show up again with our forecasts

SEVER11:

Good morning. I think it's time for me to move to MT5, because with my forecasts here... But seriously, now it's time to think about the Privalov filtering indicator to check the pivot point calculations. So in a month or two we'll check it and come back with our forecasts

Do you think that your forecasts will be better there? By the way, people there are not grateful, yesterday it was explicitly said so )))))

Temnyj:
Do you think you'll do a better job of forecasting there? By the way, the people there are ungrateful, yesterday it was explicitly said so )))))
I am so :-)), where can we go from our favourite forum...

Hello .....Welcome!!!!!!!!When to fly????.......... there are options????

Evgen157:

Hi ..... EVERYONE!!!!!!!!When to fly????.......... there are options????

Depending on where you're going)))))))

)))))))))))) WHEREVER)))))))))))))) AS LONG AS IT'S FUN.............