EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 390

Evgen157:

)))))))))))) WHEREVER)))))))))))))) AS LONG AS IT'S FUN.............

In two days, it will be a lot of fun!!!! I promise, maybe a little sooner

I don't think it will be fun, like yesterday it will barely move, but I think it will go up about 30-40 pips and then I think it will go down=)

Evgen157:

Hi ..... EVERYONE!!!!!!!!When to fly????.......... there are options????

The green at the top on H4 is my weekly trend. I will look from it.

Temnyj:

The green one on the top on H4 is my weekly trend. I will be looking at it from there.

I agree, but will the chart break this line and go higher? Frankly speaking, it is worrying, but as the velocity is sluggish, I think it will do a U-turn for sure)

SEVER11:

with your predictions

The essence is clear and I myself tried something similar a long time ago...but how are things on H1 ?

if you don't mind doing a few H1 sections and post...

The Prival indicator, show a picture of the one you are talking about...

terentyevdd:
I agree but will the chart break this line and go higher? Frankly speaking, it worries, but as his speed is sluggish I think there will be a reversal for sure)
And it does not matter, let it go higher - I still have a buy in the medium term, and within a day and a week I got confused, on the fence most of the time, because my head does not work out (apparently, spring, avitaminosis)))) ) )

Temnyj:
And it makes no difference, let it go higher - I still have a buy in the medium term, but intraday and intra-week, I'm on the fence most of the time, because my head is weak (probably spring, avitaminosis))))) )
More like testosterone =)))))

we're supposed to be on the clock going down

Temnyj:
And it makes no difference, let it go higher - I still have a buy in the medium term, but intraday and intra-week, I'm on the fence most of the time, because my head is weak (probably spring, avitaminosis)))) ) )
fences are bad to build :))

Noterday:
More like testosterone =)))))
Well yes, there are more 'irritants', or rather more 'irritants' every day )))))