EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 381

margaret:
I'm deleting this chart...

Why? It has the right to be. Did the man specify the options? He did, and why he did it that way is his business. He posted them officially, so it's okay to look, we didn't steal anything.

ZetM:

Why? He has the right to be there. Did the man indicate the options? He did, and why he framed them that way is his business.
If you say so...

margaret:

Is the price pegged, what's waiting?

ZetM:

She was tied up yesterday too. But today the Japanese are coming in h/y an hour later, afraid of intervention... and there's hardly any volume

ZetM:

I have to get a licensed "ticking" program soon, so I'm going to master it. Many people working with it think it's the only way to understand the correctness of the wave. I have noticed that the one-minute chart is too crude to fully understand the structure of the wave. I will learn to work and analyze this program, let me see what I will get, but my friends' results are impressive....))))

it goes without saying that ticks are the right (pure) information... just look at the source of the ticks... every brokerage house has a filter at the input... so there may be a difference... i'm about to start working with ticks myself...

I don't have time, I'm too lazy)))

Margo, with your intraday methods you should not be promoting Sun Tzu, but Dicezo Suzuki

IDLER:

Margo, with your intraday methods you should not promote Sun Tzu, but Dicezo Suzuki

i regret i'm not familiar with the above (or i forgot it - i haven't read anything for a long time)

But in my opinion, the best philosophy for forex is the philosophy of Tao...go with the flow....

IDLER:

Margo, with your intraday methods you should not be promoting Sun Tzu, but Dicezo Suzuki

As long as your methods are OK.

It's zen.

Vizard:

Of course ticks are the right (pure) information... just check the source of ticks... every brokerage house has a filter at the input... so there may be differences... I'm going to work with ticks myself...

there's no time, there's lazy)))

This program has its own cotter provider. That's why, I bought a licence. The quotes are in the form of dots.