EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 340

strangerr:

By the way, Tantric, 1.42 was indeed, but in the terminals on the forum I look above 90 no one has.

Why are you attacking me then (in my sleep?)

Vizard:

...there are people who wait weeks for entry and nothing...

...and without waiting, they leave...

Tantrik:
Why are you attacking me (in my sleep?)?

You are browsing all kinds of obscene sites)))

What am I doing on Niroba's thread? It all started with Yusuf's indicator, I remembered Prival, found out he was banned, decided to see if there was anything new, came across an interesting read))), looked it up and realized that it was a waste of time to blame Niroba, he showed real and everyone agreed with that, and his forecasts were good. The pictures here are very interesting https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788/page419.

strangerr:

Wandering around all sorts of obscene sites)))
?

I am looking at this m5 and I think that on Friday we had a small triangle (or rather a pennant) after which we went up, but as usual after the breakthrough we should go back to the border, which did not happen, and now reaching 1.4134 we have reached the border:)

Tantrik:
?

With leftist quotes)))

Tantrik:

On M15,5,30 you can trade a takeover - when the subsequent candle overlaps the previous candle - the best option and the body and tails of the candles.

Well, at any moment there could be another one

strangerr:

With leftist quotes)))
ah... and I thought... (how he knows). Quotes from finam they start 21.00 Moscow time. The breakdown is now a troll - new nickname. Predictions and trading are two different things. (you can make money without ts, you can break ts and lose)

terentyevdd:
Well, at any moment there may be another hit

I think before the pullback to the area of 1.42 +-, there at the first signal I will settle, if there will be any.

Tantrik:
Ah... I thought... (how does he know). Quotes from finam they start 21.00 Moscow time. Privat is now a troll - new nickname. Predictions and trading are two different things. (You can make money without ts, you can violate ts and lose).

On that site I gave you the link, the quotes are coming in all the time. I told you about forecasts and you said that forecasts and trading are the same thing.

Rekker kept me up all night and now everyone's asleep)))