EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 301

margaret

oh no... I can't do that today))) (coloured shimmering) with fa today.................

short the eu...

have once again made a new high to 1.4077

most likely to go like this... no targets so far - just direction

For now, I assume a rise to 1.4130 - 1.4140. A reversal is possible from there, although the trendline on the weekly chart gives targets around 1.4260 -1.4280.

Tantrik:

Aren't we going to 1.50 already?)))

strangerr:

And what, to 1.50 already not going?)))
a short correction, and I wasn't going to 1,50!!!? I wrote a growth up to 1,4260 and a good correction.
If it does not work, then the lock to 1.4260 -

Based on the options, we will not go below 1.4046 on the Euro. It's unlikely to go higher either. We are going to hang around here.

Tantrik:
A short correction, and I was not going to 1.50? I wrote a rise to 1.4260 and a good correction.
If it does not work, then the lock to 1.4260 -

And to 1.50 with all will not go?)))

A bit early last night I closed the buy on Gold.

strangerr:

And you won't go to 1.50 with everyone?)))
I will go with the price, and where everyone will go I do not know. The Japanese are almost screwed - how much these bunkers will be worth, they may have a real estate crisis (I read that). The yen will not become a safe haven currency and the chance of the eu rises (such an island of prosperity - around revolutions, disasters). And what corridor do you see for the eu?

Tantrik:
I will go with the price and I don't know where everyone will go. My vision is that the Japanese are almost screwed - how much these bunkers will be worth, they may have a real estate crisis (I read that). The yen will not become a safe haven currency and the chances of the eu rises (such an island of prosperity - around revolutions, disasters). And how do you see the eu exchange rate corridor?

I also wrote: maximum 1.4150 and 1.27 as a minimum. With her everything is clear, there are no miracles, the growth of the pair and for a long time.