EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 247

Noterday:
I'm not fussing =)
fussing... in our case elks

D1ez:

What a miracle!)
It's a very rare TA figure - Przewalski's horse.)

Tantrik:

third warrant added (needs to be fixed by tonight)

Not too early, we have to go lower from 1.3902

dentraf:

not too early, need to go a little lower from 1.3902

"Britain sold the euro in large volumes."

"Well...a small pullback...and down again...and I want a repeat of this pace...and lots are flying from the bulls today...although even the overall day is judged by the dollar...about 0.5 today the euro is down...by the end of the day the situation will be clearer...it is important not to lose, and to gain ground, even at 13900."

"It's not the greenback that's getting stronger, it's the eu that's going down... Fucker. I have a small long ...)) I think in boo to fix, because I think that should rise a little more and go south)))))

Temnyj:

Well, then Stranger's TA has failed.

Here are my charts, and on them TA showed not a bad result. The main thing is the right approach.)

I was writing in general:

Noterday 16.02.2011 18:48
margaret:
1.43 is not going to happen, maximum 1.4040
You are our Nostradamus =)) Galina is not enough for you =)))

margaret:

I wrote in general:

Noterday 16.02.2011 18:48
margaret:
1.43 won't happen, maximum 1.4040
Nostradamus, you are ours =) Galina is not enough for you =)))

Yes, I was a bit wrong about the target(

although maybe the rise is not over, really not far, even if it is a correction before a trend change.

Tantrik:
the price hasn't gone any lower :))))

so it's not over yet.

Temnyj:

Yes, I was a bit wrong about the target(

although maybe the rise is not over, really not far, even if it is a correction before a trend change.

That's what I'm looking at. The world situation has changed... We have to rethink everything.

margaret:
Here I am looking at it. The situation in the world has changed... We have to rethink everything.

What is there to review, call Trischka and Bernanke and ask them exactly what they are doing)))

on the clock it looks like the vulva is being drawn with this in mind