EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 116

I think it's going to hit 1.385 today or now.

strangerr:

Hello, at last we have a wave player from MT5 forum)))
Yes, alexander's goals are the same as mine - only on jews i choose the red option.

strangerr:

Hi, we finally have a wave writer from the MT5 forum visiting us))))
Hi. I follow this forum often. My fella chats here - he puts out quite smart patterns. ))) But mostly I'm either on mine or on MT5.

voinG:
I know, the resident posted. I was writing to say that a hike to the top is still possible, like Alexander's red (yesterday's green).

There will be a move up, the question is whether or not to go high.

Tantrik:
Yes Alexander's goals are the same as mine - only on the eu I choose the red option.
Red is possible (maybe even with a truncation) - it is necessary to finish the wedge on Gold, and on Pound it would not hurt to feel the hai again before the collapse.

I reckon we'll test the channel from the bottom and continue downwards.

Alexsandr76:
Red is possible (maybe even with a truncation) - the wedge should be completed on the Gold, and on the Pound it wouldn't hurt to feel the hai again before the collapse.

On the Gold, somewhere at the round level, the reversal is 1450 or 1500.

Tantrik:

on the Gold, somewhere around the round level, a 1450 or 1500 reversal.

At 1450 +/- should come out in theory. And on your chart I see a lot of lines converging there...

strangerr:

I have only sells on the real, and the competition is tight, as you say, I cannot learn how to trade megalot, I am in 8th-10th place))))

Since Monday + 150%.

I don't have enough margin for the megallot, at Fe**me they only take the spread at counterpositions and you can scoop whole lots for 100 quid, but you can't get any margin to open them (megallot allow 50 000% daily - I don't know how).

Tantrik:
a**ri does not have margin on mega lot, but fi**m only charge for the spread of opposite positions and for 100 quid you can make whole lots, but there is no margin to open (mega lot does 50 000% a day - I do not know how).

Well, the contest is a demo, I take 10 lots, the maximum allowed, the drawdown is less than 3%, and I cannot get ahead, the hell knows how people trade))))
Files: