EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 108

ReziDent:

Shit, it's a late arrival((( that's what it looks like

strangerr

So there will be a return to the breakdown line, only after that a rise?

OlegTs:

I see triangles are being dabbled in here, I'll add mine as a developmental option...

If you have triangles in your head, you'll see them everywhere.

terentyevdd:

strangerr

So there will be a return to the breakdown line, only after that a rise?

And then we will see.

terentyevdd:
Well, in the screenshots that you're throwing here.
If you do not know what to do with them, then you should take them with you. (My screenshots by them I trade criticism?)

No, just draw arrows on the graph and save the working area and then delete it:)

strangerr:

And then we'll see.
I mean, they just have to go back there, don't they?

strangerr:

In this layout, 3 is the shortest, which is an exception if there are no other layout options. Here it is more likely that 3 is put in place of 5 and 4 is put in place of a. And this is the option considered by some experts.

voinG:

In this layout, 3 is the shortest, which is an exception if there are no other layout options. Here it is more likely that 3 is put in place of 5 and 4 is put in place of a. And this is the option considered by some experts.

terentyevdd:
I mean just have to go back there, am I reading you right?
I see what I mean! On the EUR there was a full-fledged pullback (correction) on the H4. The downtrend so far is only on the m30. The next targets may be 1.43, 1.47. A trend with pullbacks can and will continue! A trend without pullbacks, and especially an uptrend channel, ends in a collapse.