EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 41

margaret:
The leverage is 1:100. I never go with one lot. And I always withdraw money when I close a 1-2 month medium term position.
How do you use, if it's not a secret?

Noterday:
Which one do you go with, if it's not a secret?
On short, at least 2 lots, if against the trend. On the news up to 20 lots both ways

margaret:
On short, at least 2 lots if against the trend. On the news up to 20 lots both ways

All right. Ok, good luck to all ;)

margaret:
On short, at least 2 lots if against the trend. On the news up to 20 lots both ways
http://imglink.ru/pictures/03-03-11/b821c3069e4fa3f321d8d91adbf64406.jpg
Yep, with a deposit over 100K it's perfect to trade with lots, and I wish I could add a martin in this cocktail!

margaret:
On the short ones at least 2 lots if it is against the trend. On the news up to 20 lots in both directions

Margaret, can you please tell users in which brokerage house you can safely keep a deposit of a quarter of a million with a leverage of 100 and withdraw 350% per month?

With such a scope one may wrap fur coats in a supermarket, sushi in a "yakitoria", trade in the network of their own brokerage houses and order Jaguars in bulk, chasing away like flies the contest organisers "trader of the year", nagging for an opportunity to award the grand prix.

serferrer:

Makes sense.

Maybe who knows, is there a program to automatically test EA(s) on all currencies and all timeframes?

Made a poll on mql5.com for a scripting language for the tester.

Please vote: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3328

RekkeR:

Margaret, can you please tell users in which brokerage house you can safely keep a deposit of a quarter of a million with a leverage of 100 and withdraw 350% per month?

With such a coverage you can buy fur coats in a supermarket, sushi in a "yakitoria", trade in your own brokerage houses and order Jaguars in bulk, chasing away like flies the organisers of "trader of the year" competitions, nagging for an opportunity to award the grand prix.

You're not reading carefully. Most of my work is based on an investor account. I.e. when closing a medium-term position an investor withdraws part of the money, of this part they transfer my interest to my bank card and only when I see that the money has been credited to my account, only then do I continue my work. Plus I like to travel about three months a year. Total: I work for about 8 months a year.

As for the brokerage company, I am not going to advertise it. I will say one thing about my brokerage company: they write a lot of negative things about it, but I have not come across anything like that. I have only met one person who took his case to court for allegedly not paying him money. We tried to help him because he did not give us his password correctly and when he gave it to his brokerage company, in my presence, he realized his mistake. Before that he had vented negativity about the DC on the forum and did not publish the excuse.

MetaDriver:

Made a survey on mql5.com about the scripting language for the tester.

Please vote: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/3328

Good idea.

In principle, you can still use other languages to push buttons, etc. C, C++ (you can script https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Скриптовый_язык ) to write,

There are also Automation Anywhere 4.0, nncron, AutoIt and other programs to emulate user actions.

margaret:

You are not reading carefully. Most of my work is based on an investor account. I.e. when I close a medium-term position, the investor withdraws part of the money, transfers my interest from this part to my bank card and only when I see that the money has arrived in my account, only then do I continue my work. Plus I like to travel about three months a year. In total I work for about 8 months a year.

What about VC, I'm not going to advertise it. I will say one thing about my brokerage company they write very many negative things, but I have not come across. I have never met only one guy who took his case to court because of the alleged non-payment of money. We tried to help him because he did not give us his password correctly and when he gave it to his brokerage company, in my presence, he realized his mistake. Before that he had vented negativity about the DC on the forum and did not publish the excuse.

Very interesting!

350% a month. Ready to invest in your business.

DhP:

I assume your goal is to make money.

And the interest is better derived not from the Eurobox,

but from a "short acquaintance" with a girl (however capricious).

All: What a load of rubbish you've made here)))

Things are changing, comrade, you have to be more literate in your approach. The girl is now at home. And the Eurodollar is in vogue now.

A complete hit-parade is as follows:

1. EURNZD

2. NZDCHF

3. NZDCAD

4. EURUSD

5. USDCHF .

6. GBPUSD

7. EURJPY

8. USDCAD