Chandelier - page 6

Tantrik:
well why immediately plum they ideas are raw everyone has to change for themselves (where the lot is 0.1 to 0.01, where buy to sell.....)

I agree. There is some interest in this kendibobber.

I tried trawl from breakeven, it does not help. Just trawl does not work either. I tried several other variants. I've tried several other ones. The best result is given by additional filter from MA.

That's what I got as of May 2010. I got no optimisation.

wise:
That was sarcasm. Precisely because he is famous, it's kind of rude to demand him to confirm his own words. Well, that's the kind of character he is. =)

Everyone's a character around here. So don't get all flirty about it. And you're a piece of work, too, by the way.

I found an EA in my rubbish that works according to the principle: buy after a bearish bar, sell after a bullish bar. Exit the next day, stop 100 pips:

Please don't start fables about the quality of modelling and so on. It is clear that this is not a working variant. Someone just asked for statistics: here's the statistics.

"The tsar is bubbling over with intrigue, and Fedka is baking" (c) The Tale of Fedot the Streltsy

what's new about this candybar?

originality of the entrance? - would not say so ...
logic of exit? - not really...
macroeconomic rationale for the continuation of the previous day's trend? - no way...

sorry for the time and energy of the guys who coded this nonsense (I wish I had their energy in my battery...)

C-4: Someone asked for statistics: here are the statistics.
Well, you should have said right away that you have no scientific proof...

zhuki:

I agree. There is a certain interest in this kendibobber.

I've tried Trawl from break-even, it doesn't work. Just the trawl isn't working either. I've tried a few other options. I got the best result with additional filter from MA.

I've got it since May 2010. I have not optimized it at all.

My Expert Advisors are all extremely successful in trading eurodollar on history from the beginning of 2010 and beyond, no matter what parameters you set... But from April 2009 to May 2010... This is a completely different shoe, you have to adjust parameters there.

sever30:
How many? About four or five... everyone has dozens of them... but his one avalanche is worth hundreds:)

Here I have the same problem, whatever I take on works! (can't choose :))

moskitman:

something is wrong with the code: a situation pops up where the current instrument price is surrounded on both sides by losing stops %)

As the result, it turns out that wherever the price goes, there will be a loss

This situation is normal. This is what happens with every false entry and failure to close a Stop Loss order.

JonKatana:
This is a normal situation. This is the case with every false entry and no close of the Stop Loss order.

That's what messes it up.

JonKatana:
This is a normal situation. This is what happens with every false entry and no close of a Stop Loss order.

John, I'm using avalanche.... and it's great, thanks for the idea...

moskitman:

that's what's ruining it.
The conclusion is wrong. All orders between Stop Losses can close in profit.