Chandelier - page 18

JonKatana:

If the order is of initial volume, then after the first counter candle.

Orders with a volume greater than the initial volume (double, triple) only last one day.

I see. I'm trying... Today I took a buy in the Eurobucks, as Friday was bearish...

That is, as I understand it, we should buy if the price falls to Friday's minimum, where there is a virtual stop loss, but we should not close this order? Right?

This kind of trading is like trading Venus.

If Venus is over the garage, we buy, if Friday, we sell.

Do we take the foundations into account? Or is it just a matter of chance?

JonKatana:

Candelabra is a trading system that requires no indicators or technical analysis, working on a clean chart, with a single order. It requires only 5 minutes once a day.

P. S: When manually testing on EURUSD over the last 110 days, I got +2400 pips profit with a maximum continuous drawdown of about 350 pips.

In 2007 I used a script to calculate such a trading system. It will allow you to cover a lot more statistics than manual checks in 110 day candles. Check it out -https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7277

JonKatana:

Transferring a question from the Avalanche thread:

I am using all the insights from this thread. I trade by the daily candlesticks. The opening from Tuesday to Friday is in the same direction as the previous day's closed candle; on Monday it is opposite to Friday's candle. There are no stops and takeovers.

In case of a profitable day's movement, the order remains as is (except for Monday's rule). If the day ends unprofitable (exactly unprofitable, when the funds have become less than the balance), the current order is closed and the next order is opened with two initial volumes. If the opposite candle is formed to the order, but funds are still higher than the balance, then the order is closed and a new order is opened with the initial volume according to the rules for opening.

If a double volume order makes a profit, the volume will be reduced by the initial volume. If the double volume moves in an unprofitable direction, the current order is also closed and a triple volume order is opened. This order is closed at the end of the daily candle regardless of the result.

Open in what direction with larger volumes? On reaching the virtual stop at the previous day's minimum or by averaging in the direction of the initially selected volume? Or, do we open by the initial (independent) rules and increase the volume in the direction of the next triggered criterion after reaching the virtual stop?

On Mon (bearish Friday) and Tue (bullish Monday) - entered buy at 0.3 lots. Virtual stops are drawn in lines.

Roman.:

I see. I'm trying... Today I took a buy in the Eurobucks, as Friday was bearish...

So, as I understand it, if the price falls to Friday's low, where the virtual stop loss is, do not close this order? Right?

No. If the price is above Friday's low at the moment of the day's candlestick close, but the candlestick is bearish, the Friday order is closed and a Sell order is opened with the initial volume. If a bearish candlestick overlaps a Friday candlestick, the order is also closed, but a new Sell order is opened with double volume.

Roman.:

Open in which direction with increased volumes? Turn over with increased volumes when the virtual stop at the previous day's low is reached, or average with increased volumes in the direction originally chosen? Or open according to the initial (independent) rules, and increase the volume towards the next triggered criterion after the virtual stop is reached?

On Mon (bearish Friday) and Tue (bullish Monday) - entered buy at 0.3 lots. Virtual stops are drawn in lines.

The rules for opening are always the same, only the volumes change depending on the closing result of the previous order. The closing of orders of initial volume is also unchangeable, and I have already written about the orders of larger volume.

JonKatana:
The rules for opening are always the same, only the volumes change depending on the closing results of the previous order. The closing of orders of the initial volume is also unchangeable.

Thank you. Right now I closed two buy orders opened on Monday (bearish Friday) and today (bullish Monday) on virtual stop trigger.

What to do? Open according to the buy strategy on the first volume, which is 2 times bigger?

Roman.:

Thank you. I have now closed two buy orders on the Eurobucks, opened on Monday (bearish Friday) and today (bullish Monday) on the virtual stop trigger.

What to do? Open according to the buy strategy on 2x the first volume?

Orders are closed and open only at the close of the daily candle.

JonKatana:
Orders are closed and opened only at the close of the daily candle.

How's that? Tell the terrible secret of how to close positions at closing candlestick prices. And better yet by Hyahs and catches. I have been trading for a long time, but I still cannot do it. Sometimes I manage to open at open prices but not at close prices.

JonKatana:
Orders are closed and opened only at the close of the daily candle.

I see...

After breaking through Friday and Monday's stops, entered the sell on increased volumes according to the strategy.