Chandelier - page 3

moskitman:

kandybober

I think if you go down one more TF and look for the relevant currency, you will get what Richie was looking for - a totally plum system ;)

ZS: Look at how Katana is being "rolled out" )))))

There was a saying - if a trend has started, it will continue. Basically on this subject... a simple Expert Advisor. (I don't remember which one I made it out of)
Files:

IgorM:

I think that if you go one TF down and look for the relevant currency, you will get what Richie was looking for - a totally flush system ;)

SZZ: look at how Katana was "rolled out" )))))

If the "system" needs to find a pair and a timeframe, is it a system?

moskitman:

candybobber

We need to look at the D1 on the code.

But on GBPUSD since the beginning of the year.

AM2:

D1!

yep, and here's D1 above ))))

143alex:
There was a saying - if the trend has started, it will continue.
Yeah. If it starts to go down, it will continue.

Katana knows how to bait people. I wonder how many posts there will be here.

zhuki:
Katana knows how to bait people. I wonder how many posts there will be here.
he's had enough of what the test charts show him. he's already tested the idea. :))

sergeev:
he has had enough of what the test charts show him. he has already tested the idea. :))

just need to decide

what better way to cut it:

To be beheaded with a candelabra

or smother him with a choker...

C-4:

I hear it all:))))

The system is g****. It has long been scientifically proven that the probability of closing a bar in the opposite direction from the previous bar is higher than closing in the same direction. That is in fact you will open at a place close to the local extremum in the hope that it will be broken through further. The result will be a complete loss.

Denis Orlov and Moskitman should read the basic theory. The relation between the targets and stops has nothing to do with it.

"I heard the ringing, but ..."

The same theory says that it makes sense to apply Occam's razor, cut off unnecessary gimmicks and bring it to the basic elementary,

There's no mention of profit, is there? And even with a random entry, the probability is normally distributed under the condition of profit=stop, so dance from there...

If you have a positive expectation - it means entries are not random, it means there is a point...

probability!