Chandelier - page 13

Each candle is a work of art.

So how has anyone tested this candelabra by EA?

FION:

Tested it as soon as the topic came up. It's leaking.

grell:

The market is not only red and black, but also gray, pink, brown and so on. The buy/sell approach is utopia from the very beginning.

Task number 2 for you)). Take a pack of cards and guess the suit of the card. YOU WRITE DOWN THE RESULT. Then you call one suit of your choice and get a known result. If your total is better and more stable, you hold the cards.

Generally it is better to simplify things, imho. I see only rises or falls in the market and I am not interested in flat.

FION:
It works fine the percentage of profitable trades by the advisor is about 75 percent but there are some uncertainties about the system, namely the formation of candles on what timeframe. i think that JonKatana will enlighten............................................

baykanur:
It works fine the percentage of profitable trades by the advisor is about 75 percent that's just there are some uncertainties in the system, namely, the formation of candles in what timeframe. i think that JonKatana will enlighten............................................

What is the difference what TF? Pips in any timeframe is the same! What a freak! )))

No offence to John Katana, here is his quote from here about the candles https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

To quote

Open and Close prices are irrelevant - they are rubbish and derived from the separation of a continuous stream of prices by time intervals. Trading in the world does not stop and start again when, for example, a minute passes. To make the history data easier to read, the price is artificially stopped after the selected time interval has passed and a new candlestick/bar is drawn on the chart. The most correct picture of the streaming price is a representation of a chart in the form of minute bars shifted to a scale of each other so that no cross bars are visible. This is the true face of forex.

That is why, for example, candlestick analysis of any kind is meaningless and everything related to it and based on it.

reply09.08.2010 18:31 JonKatana

And here you write Quoting

Description: After the close of the daily candle of the previous day, open an order at the Open price of the previous day in the same direction in which the daily candle of the previous day was formed (if it was bullish - open order Buy, if bearish - Sell) with Stop Loss on the extremum of the previous day (if we place a Buy order, the Stop Loss for it is exposed at the Low price mark of the previous day candle, if we place a Sell order, then the Stop Loss for it is exposed at the High price mark of the previous day candle). Take Profit or Trailing Stop are not used.

It is a little unclear to me, John Katana, if the candlestick analysis is meaningless , how does the system work?

Katana is on a binge. His Lovina went the wrong way the other day.

Cmu4:

And what difference does it make what TF? Pips in any TF are the same! What a weirdo! )))

There is a clear description here, I showed in my post that the candle on H1 and H4 is different

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131561/page12

I quote from

Open an order at current day's Open price in the same direction as the previous day's candlestick(if it was bullish - open a Buy order, if it was bearish - open a Sell order)

MetaDriver:

Katana is on a binge. He's been on the wrong side of Lovina for a while now.

Well, there's still hope............................ maybe he'll come back