Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 7

granit77:
I'm afraid to even ask... Excuse me, are you a female dog?

What are you interested in?

If it's for mating, I'll cut you off... you're not my type)))

and if it's to get banned, what's the difference?

Or before you press your favorite "BAN" button, do you draw the letters on your monitor ?

lol)))

if you want you love me.... just like that or with USB...

lol101:

What are you interested in?

If it's for mating, I'll cut you off... you're not my type)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DifOtXVFlA&feature=related

There's a lot of youownerless cables around, but when it comes to business, you're out in the bush...

My pitchfork in the shed is blunt and there's no one to fix it, all they know how to do is promise...

lol101:

And what is your purpose for asking?...

No, there were no zoophiles in our village, although there were plenty of cattle...

granit77:
No, there were no zoophiles in our village, though there were plenty of cattle...

Uncle, you're out of your league.)

Don't take it to heart, have some Validol, go to sleep, and tomorrow morning you'll have something funny...

We'll laugh together)))

lol)))

Gaspar.:

I've been trading on the forex market for a little over a year now. I've been trying to build my forex trading system like everybody else. But that's not the point, lately I keep coming across different forums and stuff on the Internet where people write about their success in trading, how they make a few thousands from a small amount, for example 100 quid and as soon as they try to withdraw the money they simply get dumped. After that they trade on the demo account for some time, and if everything is good, they open a real account and start cutting. And then the question arises of itself, what is the point in it, even after going through such a complicated way to create TS, you eventually risk just to be cheated, because so many people write about it that just horror. I know you can not point the finger here, but people are not stupid enough to understand who we are talking about. They also do not know how to find a way out of this situation when the outcome is one, either you lose money or you earn money. Maybe someone manages to withdraw their money, but no one knows how long it will last and how long they will tolerate it. People come to Forex not for the adrenaline, but to make money and gain financial stability in the future. It turns out that even if everything is good in technical part of trading, it is not a guarantor of stable income, or any income at all, so before even trying to create TS you have to try to find a good brokerage company, otherwise the need to create TS disappears by itself and there is no sense to spend so much time in front of the monitor. If we are new to this kind of service, we will never get any information about it.

It is hard to believe such successes so far.

If you have any local brokerage companies, I would be very grateful to them.

lol101:

There's a lot of youownerless cables around, but when it comes to business, you're out in the bush...

My pitchfork in the shed is blunt and there's no one to fix it, all they know how to do is promise...

I tried that... No luck... It doesn't work all the time. Lucky once and the crowns. It overdraws and confuses everything. And you can't do it without overdrawing. The principle of work does not allow.

new-rena:

I tried that... No luck... No luck all the time. Lucky once and cronuts. It overdraws and confuses everything. And you can't do it without overdrawing. The principle of work does not allow.

Well let's see if it catches the moose or not.....

Ahhhhhh, ), got it lol101 is actually a girl ). Her name is Vika (probably). I do not know why you are so rude to the girl, you are an adult and do not make good money trading. I think you earn good money trading.) They (the girls) are rare in our business, so let's appreciate such a rare specimen (without banter and irony, they are good). Vika, honey, "moderately consume hashish!" and you'll be happy. )))

Oh, offtop offtop.

The answer to the question to the original starter: "Ask Prival."