Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 11

ZZZEROXXX:

$100 a month - $500 a six-month period - I think it's quite realistic.

Do you need this $100 a month? This is either entertainment or at best can be seen as training. Maybe in the office as a manager or engineer in a good firm a little faster moving to +$100 to your salary?

Try it - personal experience is more valuable than advice.

Svinozavr:
I wonder if there are any professional players here

I'm not interested in sharing my findings with professionals, so I have to train on micro kitchen accounts ((.

Here's the profit, in general 3 months of irregular checking of my trading strategies, the profit has exceeded the loss but so far not much - I'm still looking for "The same, but with mother of pearl buttons" ;)

ZZZEROXXX: $100 a month

Do you consider this an income?

sergeyas:

Do you need that $100 a month? It's either for fun, or at best can be seen as training. Maybe in the office as a manager or engineer in a good firm a little faster moving for +$100 to the salary?

Try it - your own experience is more valuable than advice.

You can work as a manager for +100 USD, or +100 USD in Forex =). I actually meant the following - modest earnings in the kitchen are possible, but it would be better if you could withdraw your earnings to the real market, for example on the FORTS.

LeoV:

Do you consider this an earning?

For some people it's just a tip, for others it's capital =)

And then, after all, $100 is a stretch - if need be, it would be pips and quid will come ;)

ZZZEROXXX:

For some it's just a tip, for others it's capital =)

And then, after all, $100 is a very flexible notion - if necessary, it would be pips and some quid will follow ;)

Well you wrote specifically - $100 a month or $500 over six months which is $84 a month. Without stretching the concept. As of today, $100 cannot be considered capital, as you write, because you cannot even live on it for a month. What capital, what are you talking about? All the more that earning $100 on Forex will take you quite a lot of time, effort, money and overheads. Do you count overheads? Internet, computer, light, heat and so on? Or is it all free? )))

LeoV:

Well you wrote specifically - $100 a month or $500 for six months, which is $84 a month. Without stretching the concept. As of today, $100 cannot be considered capital as you write, since you can't even live on it for a month. What capital, what are you talking about? Especially, that earning $100 on Forex will take you quite a lot of time, effort, money and overheads. Do you count overheads? Internet, computer, light, heat and so on? Or is it all free? )))

Of course overheads have to be considered as well. But you can spend 5 minutes a day on forex, it all depends on the strategy.

I never said I was going to live on that $100 a month ;).

And then, is $100 not money to you? $100 a month, every month, for a year is not bad at all.

Give me your allowance for trading )))))

ZZZEROXXX: Spending 5 minutes a day on forex

Do you think that you can earn $100 in 5 minutes of time spent? Then maybe you should spend 96 times 5 minutes (8 hours a day) to earn $9600 a day? )))

Gaspar.:

Hi all, I've been trading forex for a little over a year, I've only been trading on a demo account so far ...

I have not invested a single penny in a real account and all your fears come down to the fact that you are cheated by a brokerage company? :-)) I think if you open a real account (micro-real, whatever) and reach a moment when you start to steadily get money and for the first time you get cheated by a DC, then you may consider this moment the happiest in your trading career - at least it will show that your strategy works. I haven't reached such a happy moment yet, no brokerage company has ever bailed on me, and none of my strategies works so far :((

alexey15:

Gaspar, how come - you haven't invested a single penny in a real account and all your fears come down to the fact that you are cheated by a brokerage company? :-)) I think if you open a real account (micro-real, whatever) and reach a moment when you start to steadily get money and for the first time you get cheated by a DC, then you may consider this moment the happiest in your trading career - at least it will show that your strategy works. I haven't reached such a happy moment yet, no brokerage company has ever bailed on me, and none of my strategies works so far :((

But this is constructive+optimism+sober outlook.
Reason: