Forex trading, does it make sense? - page 19

Here's a cool picture, no offence -

lol101:

Forex trading, does it make sense?

Forex-what is it? or rather where do the legs grow from?...- that's right, from america

and what's in store for america in the near future...- that's right the collapse of its green and blue papers.

therefore what is the point of forex? .......

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3293328.html?v=177511b1d891e052359826e5fd2cbcd6

Hello!!! And I thought you'd be posting your posts straight to the annals after the bath...

P.S. I've been waiting for them there for a long time.

PPS. lol

I ask for a detailed explanation of what forex is - that it is a network of large foreign exchange banks and funds I know - but where is the centre of the piggy bank ? our ) I am waiting for answers and suggestions - what it means to put money in the market, and in what space it all happens --- or maybe it is a cloud - and each participant sets the rate from their terminal - and if they set it correctly, the price gives them a large profit)

Mixon777:
I ask for a detailed explanation of what forex is - that it is a network of large currency banks and funds I know - but where is the centre of the piggy bank ? our ) waiting for answers and suggestions - what does it mean to put money on the market, and in what space is all this business --- or maybe it is a cloud - and each participant sets the rate from their terminal - and if they set it correctly then the price gives them a large profit )

Alternatively go directly to Authorité John...

Mixon777:
I ask for a detailed explanation of what forex is - that it is a network of major foreign exchange banks and funds I know - but where is the piggy bank centre ? our ) I am waiting for answers and suggestions - what does it mean to put money on the market, and in what space is all this business --- or maybe it is a cloud - and every participant sets the rate from their terminal - and if they set it correctly, the price gives them a large profit )

Looked at your rainbow on different pairs - beautiful.

Here is my trading system - bill williams ---- indicators and template take here http://narod.ru/disk/5303365001/RADYGA%20TS.rar.html copy link in browser there induks and template - all free - take and profit - rainbow and fractal levels - this is my addition -

Roman.:

Hello!!! And I thought you were going to post your posts straight to the annals after the ban...

P.S. I've been waiting for them there for ages.

PPS. lol.

look around you're already in one big anal)))

lol)))

Reason: