Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 24

artikul:
Well that means that the expected payoff of your TS is less than 1 or even negative, despite the 24 pivots. ))) The sense of using such a TS - only in stuffing other people's wallets)))) But the same reversal day will bring someone a decent profit, because he has another TS with high MO and other tricks)))

There is no expectation, are you a time traveller? Expectation is applicable to statistics of past periods, which no longer exist and will never do! Understand this simple thing.

Cod:

There is no expectation, are you a time traveller? Expectation is applicable to statistics of PAST periods, which no longer exist, and will never exist! Understand this simple thing.
Sukhov?

paukas:
Sukhov?

I mean, am I a famous character from the Lipari forum? You're insulting, Warden, of course not. Sukhov would never have been able to get the steel wind in his face. With all due respect. No, I'm not Sukhov, I'm me :)

Cod:

There is no expectation, are you a time traveller? Expectation is applicable to statistics of PAST periods, which no longer exist, and will never exist! Understand this simple thing.

If the system used to lose money before, then why will it earn money? If it was earning before, then perhaps in the future it will make some more money. Or maybe not :) But you have to know how to distinguish between earned and accidentally lucky. That's why you need moe and the rest of the shit))))

Cod:

I mean, am I a famous character from the Lipari forum? You're insulting, Warden, of course not. Sukhov would never have been caught dead in the face. With all due respect. No, I'm not Sukhov, I'm me :)
I should check it out :) Is there a spread or not?

Cod:

There is no expectation, are you a time traveller? The expectation is applicable to statistics of PAST periods, which no longer exist, and will never exist! Understand this simple thing.

Weird )))) Maybe on a domestic level it will be clearer )))) Do you think fish can be caught everywhere and on anything? ))) And, for example, is it better to catch crucian carp with a rod or net? ))) You say you know where the market will go)))). I guess you yourself choose the volume of deals and their direction.) But do you know what you risk, do you know what you risk, do you realize how much you may earn in case of favourable events? )))

Avals:

If the system used to drain, why would it make money? If it was earning before, perhaps it will earn some more in the future. Or maybe not :) But you have to know how to tell the difference between winning and a lucky break.

The topicstarter is not familiar with this, which is why I referred him to R. Pardo... :-)))

Otherwise... it's no use. He's on his own wavelength.

Happy 24th page to all present )))

Sorry. I got a call from a certain Chris in Germany, offering to invest in gold, with a shoulder. He was negotiating. :)

artikul:

Happy 24th page to all present )))

... And not one iota more - flubbing?