Twenty-four, and not one iota more! - page 20

Cod:

I didn't write "anthropocentric fiction" for nothing. Don't absolutise what you see. Pontius Pilate is also said to have seen a dog walking on the moon path.

Well, Pontius is as they say - poncey...

Roman.:

Not at all - it's understandable, I mean, it's a bit of an analogy - also not hearing or listening, really, advice on the merits, but being on your own... You've been given enough information both for the case and for reflection - think it over and write what you think on the merits of the topic. But ... You yourself seem to have long since known the answers to your questions, and here you just want to validate your (allegedly) "rightness or wrongness"...

P.S. Specific and to the point .

PPS Less smoking cucumbers, it's probably bad for you...:-)))

Roman - I just enjoy being in the company of sensible people. Since the collapse of the sesr the general population level has dropped a lot and if in the capitals it is still bearable, then where I am, it is very, very difficult to live and not go crazy. I have not managed :) So much for the side motivation.

I know I'm rambling a bit - but that's OK, I'll get it together and write specifically on the topic, and even show some screenshots, OK?

paukas:

Well, Pontius as they say - poncey...

or maybe you're just a little under-thought?

Cod:

Roman - it's just nice to be in the company of intelligent people. Since the collapse of the sesar, the general level of population has dropped drastically, and if in the capitals it is still bearable, then where I am, to live and not go crazy is very, very difficult. I failed :) So much for the side motivation.

I know I'm being a bit of a flounder - but that's OK, I'll get myself together and write specifically on the subject, and I'll even give you screenshots. OK?

OK

Cod:

Or maybe you're just a little under-informed?
Yeah. Even the appearance of a bald devil out of the ground is a bit of an assumption.

paukas:
I'm not. Even the appearance of a bald devil out of the ground is a bit much.

You don't need a dick from under the ground. If the dog were a closed system, it wouldn't ask for food. I even leave aside some more fundamental points, which are too lazy to explain, but which show the viciousness of our attempts to somehow classify the world.

Cod:

If the dog was a closed system, he wouldn't be asking for food. ...
Finally you get it. It's not a closed system, you have to take it outside.

Cod:

Roman - it's just nice to be in the company of intelligent people. Since the collapse of the sesar, the general level of population has dropped drastically, and if in the capitals it is still bearable, then where I am, to live and not go crazy is very, very difficult. I failed :) So much for the side motivation.

I know I'm being a bit of a flounder - but that's OK, I'll get myself together and write specifically on the subject, and I'll even give you screenshots. OK?

Look at the book "Development, Testing and Optimization of Trading Systems for the Stock Trader" by Robert Pardo - you will find answers to your questions.

Roman.:

Have a look at Robert Pardo's book "Developing, Testing and Optimising Trading Systems for the Stock Trader" - you will find answers to your questions.

Unlikely. If Robert Pardo knew the answers to these questions, he wouldn't be writing books, he would be eating sushi for lunch and stroking the thighs of Thai girls. I've seen so many British, American, Canadian, South African guidance counsellors in my lifetime... creepy. Goeie more!

But I'll have a look. Here's a good resource - http://bookfi.ru/

paukas:
Finally you get it. Unsociable, the bastard has to be taken outside.

Well, then, entropy is not a problem for us, and what happens is the result of the initial state... Simply put, there is a God!

This is good.