Combining trend and flat strategies into one TS = grail? - page 12

Roman.:
"...If there are no doubts, then the trend ends and either a pullback, a trend in the other direction, or a flat :-))) - here we have "no doubts" :-)))
Liar, Minherz. By golly, they're lying :)

Techno:
Ha, it's only a convention of going up or down, that's not it at all. You need exactly trend or flat (that's if the 2 classifications of movement only). Further, you write level, but what is it, where are the formulas to build it? Everything needs to be completely simple and unambiguous, come on.
And the key to the flat :) This is a know-how, but I think any trader will manage it.

ChachaGames:
And the key to the flat :) This is a know-how, but I think any trader can do it.
This is what I'm saying, everyone defines something for himself, explains it and does it. In fact, I haven't seen any of their concepts work for the entire period. What you've written above may be simply replaced with Close[1]<Close[40] - downward movement. And you don't need channels.

Techno:
In fact, I haven't yet seen anyone's concept work for the whole period. What you've written above can be simply replaced with Close[1]<Close[40] - downward movement. And we don't need channels...
You can. And you can change the price below the muving - downwards.

paukas:
You can. Or you can price below the muving - down
Yes) but in the first variant it is not necessary to refer to the indicator, the code is more laconic )

Techno:
Yes) but in the first variant you don't need to refer to the indicator, the code is more concise )

)))), rather than entering and determining the trend

Techno:
In fact, I haven't yet seen anyone's concept work for the whole period. What you've written above can be simply replaced with Close[1]<Close[40] - downward movement. And you don't need channels.
You can, but why exactly 40? :) It just draws very beautifully along the channels. Sometimes it makes my jaw drop when the chart goes one pip at a time along your trend lines...

paukas:
You can. Or you can price below the muving - down
Yeah, and dynamically change the period of the wristband, so that both on the flat and on the trend :)))

ChachaGames:
Yeah, and dynamically change the wave period, so that both on the flat and on the trend :)))
No, we smoke on the flat

ChachaGames:
You can, but why 40? :) It just draws very beautifully along the channels, sometimes it makes my jaw drop when the chart goes one pip by one along your trendlines...

To get rid of illusions of self-deception you need to write fully automatic systems, in writing levels many people often have difficulties, in particular, these autolevels jump from side to side like worms on a frying pan )) It's the testing on the entire history that allows you to judge if the levels are successful or not

Avals:

there is an entry and exit in the position, the lead is essentially irrelevant...