Combining trend and flat strategies into one TS = grail? - page 3

sanyooooook:
it's morning at the collective farm )

Sanj, be proactive... Write a squeal to the CRDFM before your grail works on the real.

alsu:
Um... what is the function of the trigger?
In the random selection of TrTS or FlTS...

sever30:

Sanj, be proactive... Write a giro to the KROUFR before your grail works on the real.

and he'll be on the real soon enough without the crowfoot.)

If you have a flat profitable strategy and a trend profitable strategy, when you combine them into one, the strategy will not become unprofitable.

I saw a system somewhere that approximated a price series by different models, and depending on which one was more accurate at the moment, a trading strategy was chosen. I think there were about five of them, but the main ones were sinusoidal fluctuation and exponential relaxation. I have not seen this case in work, but in fact I am doing something similar myself at the moment.

sanyooooook:

on the topic: if there is a flat-out profitable strategy and a trend profitable strategy, then combining them into one strategy will not make the strategy unprofitable.

profitable is relative and not sufficient... You need a stable strategy but their owners do not ask and do not answer questions about "combination" and do not talk on forums :)

sever30:

profitable is relative and insufficient... It also needs to be stable, and their owners do not ask and do not answer questions about "combining", and they do not communicate on forums in general:)
think no one on this forum has a profitable strategy, all 15000? or how many of us are here?

sanyooooook:
do you think no one on this forum has a profitable strategy, all 15,000? or how many of us are here?
and his name is legion...

sanyooooook:
do you think no one on this forum has a profitable strategy all 15000? or how many of us are here?
quantity is not quality. have you noticed how some, over time, have disappeared from the forum? :) i compare the forum to a university of perpetual learning of profitable and stable trading. there are graduates :)

Take ilan and avalanche on the same account, here are two opposing strategies one channel strategy the other trend strategy.

sever30:
I have noticed how some of them disappeared from the forum over time? :) I compare the forum to a university of perpetual learning of profitable and stable trading. there are graduates :)

)))), like in a horror movie, the number of heroes is gradually decreasing.

ZS: hu nekst?