Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 34

I work without indicators, and lately without a trend line, just by candles + Fibo.

Legeo:

How's that?

everyone rushes to sew money bags... wait with the councillor...

Who is interested, create a thread I will show you pictures of how to determine everything and what the pitfalls are.

Good.

Legeo:

I work without indicators, and lately without a trend line, just by candlesticks + Fibo.

here we go again - from the TA you go from the TA

The fact that man is the best data filter has long been known, a formalized description is needed, and you can extend the fibo from these candlesticks today and from those candlesticks tomorrow - they are sharper than these ones.

Let me show you pictures. It seems easiest to me.

It's just that in developing this theory I started from the fact that everything can be criticised.

So it's a bit of a tambourine dance, really. But it's got a good point.

And technically it can be reduced to a trend theory format with waste and breakdowns.

Legeo:

Let me show you pictures. It seems easiest to me.

It's just that in developing this theory I started from the fact that everything can be criticised.

So it's a bit of a dance, really. But there's some good sense in it.

i can't give you pictures - i think something will appear in this thread, if you're afraid for your TS - leave it in your personal message, but i can't write the code yet, i'm busy.

but to give advice in terms of criticism, you can communicate - maybe you will be able to present the problem formally when you want to automate TS

Automation is a very important thing! I understand that. I can explain the principle, but not the hard statistics.

I'm not afraid. Before that, I just sat on the waves. I was losing money for a long time.

That's the kind of fibo we need: