Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 25

moskitman:
How what? Spread trading, of course... ))
TCCS... that's classified information... no need to broadcast the grails on the air...

Aleksander:
TSSS... that's classified information... no need for grails on the air...
that's bullshit - I've got plenty of those!

С-4 писал:

" For example, if a clear five-wave Elliott wave would only appear on markets and never on SB or weather charts, I would be the first to throw stones at those who would claim that Elliott waves don't work. But unfortunately Elliot waves are meaningless as they appear on anything, and since they have no meaning, they cannot work."

You are a sensible person, so if you have time, please consider the wave picture below.

Of course, on SB charts you can plot a 1-2-3-4-5-A-B-C wave, and even easier, the Elliott 1-2 cycle proper, because it is only - rise/decline/fall/rise.

However, often when talking about waves, one forgets about the principle of self-similarity, i.e. wave 1 is also a five, and wave 2 is a three, etc.

I don't think it is possible to construct such nested waves on the SB chart.

I would like to know your opinion on this, of course, if you are interested.

Swetten:
Are you the real deal, Swetten?

more:

You are a sensible person, so if you have time, please consider the wave picture below.

Of course, it is possible to construct a 1-2-3-4-5-A-B-C wave on SB charts, and it is even easier to construct a 1-2 Elliott cycle, because it is only - rise/fall/fall/rise.

However, often when talking about waves, one forgets about the principle of self-similarity, i.e. wave 1 is also a five, and wave 2 is a three, etc.

I don't think it is possible to construct such nested waves on the SB chart.

I would like to know your opinion on this, of course, if you are interested.

You can. SB is self-similar ;)

Mathemat:
Are you the real deal, Swetten?

It's not a gentleman's question but a moderator's.

sever30:

loci, martin and TA are top topics:)

locki - bad, martin - no, tA - not working, what to do?

the wall is fine.

Mischek: It's not a gentleman's question but a moderator's.

Yes, moderator, you're a visionary :)

What happened to sever30 ? Volodya, I thought you wanted to see Svetlana . Or Galina?

Mathemat:

Yes, moderator, you are a visionary :)

Where did sever30 go? Volodya, I thought you wanted to see Svetlana . Or Galina?

I'm curious to see everyone, Sveta and Galina even more so...

Hello, everyone. It's been a while since I've been here. Good to see you all.

I've been reading, it's like deja vu or something. It's all strictly circular, not even spiral, TA works here for sure:)

But to put it in a nutshell: TA works, guys, it works.... But the methods, tools and approaches are completely different, not the ones written about in dusty books. They are there only to raise the general cultural level, and to maintain the conversation in the traders' lounge. As for what works - no books are written about it, and they don't even talk about it. I am not going to prove anything to anyone, I just could not think up why I might need it. I don't have, and I don't think anybody has any 3 year charts, especially from demo, and I don't think anybody has any real 3 year charts with fixed lot.)