Technical analysis - A scam for beginners? - page 17

paukas:
Nah, he's in Xerox.

forex is speculative currency trading through dealing centres using leverage,

did soros really do that? ... thank you, i didn't know...

you must be the treasury secretary.

more:
You don't have to look far. Avals made 9000.00 out of 100 quid in two years.

I know. His TA works too. Weird, huh?

For those who work, it works. Those who complain don't work. Maybe it's not the TA.

Avals:

yes, that's the definition. I'm comfortable with it, if you're not, give me another one.

I'm comfortable calling the nigrostrionigral system "quack" because it's shorter.

If I understood what TA is I would give a definition.

Read the GREAT ones:

"To all beginning traders, technical analysis is presented as a real science, a powerful and effective tool, the application of which guarantees profits and complete safety when working in financial markets. In reality, this is not so. Strictly speaking, technical analysis is not a science, a coherent system of knowledge. Rather, it is a set of hypotheses and rules (many authors are American farmers), which is constantly updated with new elements and rules, which are often blatantly promotional, serving as a way to sell traders their "truly correct" indicators and trading systems.

"Forex for Beginners - Victor Barishpolz Part 3".

paukas:

I know. His TA works too. Weird, huh?

Those who work, it works. Those who whine don't. Maybe it's not the TA.

I could go on and on in forums about how great TA works, but it won't make it work

FAGOTT:

"Forex for Beginners - Victor Barispolz Part 3"

Where is he, by the way?

rustein:

forex is speculative currency trading through dealing centres using leverage, did soros really do that... thank you I didn't know...

You're the one who got duped. And actually when sex with the pound - he had about a dozen leverage.

That's a lot for normal people.

more:
You don't have to look far. Avals made 9000.00 out of 100 quid in two years.

There was no fixed lot trading on that account, as the starter asks for :)

fozi:

Read the first three pages, didn't understand, just jumped to page 16.

So is the TA working or not?

It's much worse than that.

Don't read any of the pages inside the thread, it's Chupacabra.

FAGOTT:

I could go on and on about how great TA works on forums, but it wouldn't make it work.
You don't need to talk, you need to work.

FAGOTT:

I'm comfortable calling the nigrostrionigal system "krya", because it's shorter.

If I understood what TA is I would give a definition.

Read the GREAT ones:

"To all beginning traders, technical analysis is presented as a real science, a powerful and effective tool, the use of which guarantees profits and complete safety when working in financial markets. In reality, this is not so. Strictly speaking, technical analysis is not a science, a coherent system of knowledge. Rather, it is a set of hypotheses and rules (many authors are American farmers), which is constantly updated with new elements and rules, which are often blatantly promotional, serving as a way to sell traders their "truly correct" indicators and trading systems.

"Forex for Beginners - Victor Barispolz Part 3"

Is he the one who built the pyramid and fled? The bike wasn't in TA :)