That's interesting - page 4

hrenfx:
Please throw in the link. I couldn't find it in the search engine.

I read in the early 80s, if I am not mistaken, in the magazine "Science and Life", but I do not remember exactly, and the number - even more so - it was a long time ago. By the way still read on this subject about the same time an article in the magazine "Youth Engineering" about the lifting power developed by air vortices (Tornado) - there were pictures allegedly from the Vedas on the schematic device vimanov, which flew due to anti-gravity force, which is obtained by evaporation of mercury and dispersal of mercury vapor in a 3-turn coil (its diameter determined the diameter vimanov) followed by condensation. As it has been written in this article, the meddling fellows have calculated, at what speed it is necessary to expel steam - then have defined centrifugal acceleration, and there and then force of pressure on pipe walls have been calculated. It turned out somehow unpromising. The wall thickness of our most sturdy materials should be 1.5 m - an impossible to cope with. That's it.

Farnsworth:
Can we flatten the pig-saurus with something? :о)

Nice avatar :))) a little flattened :)))

Farnsworth:
Is it possible to flatten a Swinosaursaurus at infinite range with something? I'd like that very much. :о)

Yes, I read recently about quantum entanglement - maybe you could try that side?

PPC:
Thank you, I will look for this interesting material.

PPC:

Yes, I read recently about quantum entanglement - maybe you will try that side?

It's a long time, you need a ready-made machine. But thanks anyway. It's nice to talk to a well-read person :o)

RomanS:

Nice avatar :))) a bit flattened :)))

Yes, I like him. I'll keep silent about what happened to you. I hope you didn't hurt yourself :o)

Farnsworth:

Yes, I like him. What happened to you - I'll be discreetly silent. I hope you didn't hurt yourself :o).

I like mine too, I drew it myself :) And in it lies the key to unlocking a certain TS which I myself have not yet solved, but it IS!!!

I didn't get anything about self-harm :o)

RomanS:

I like mine too, I drew it myself :) And in it lies the key to solving a certain TC that I myself have not yet solved, but it IS!!!

No surprise there. It's so shallowly drawn, you can't see anything. How do you figure it out? :о)

It's about random processes, but are forex processes random?

Farnsworth:
There's nothing surprising about that. It's so finely drawn you can't see anything. How do you figure it out? :о)

I think that it is not necessary to analyze all currency pairs in the market overview, it is enough to choose three, that is how many pivot points are necessary for the plane to hold that many primary colours, the main thing is that you get a closed system, if it flows out, it will flow in.

RomanS:

It's a closed system, if it leaks from somewhere, it's bound to flow to somewhere.

It's not "flowing in", it's "flowing out".