That's interesting - page 2

Svinozavr:

The text in the first post reminded me most of the materials of a bioenergy centre. The general style of such "reports" is to operate with undefined terms, conclusions that are not logically linked to the material presented, and obscurantism. This style, a way of influencing the audience, is also commonly used by various sects.

Yes! And as soon as I see the title academician RAEN, I don't want to read any further. A haven for charlatans. However, sometimes quite worthy people are accepted there by correspondence. To give weight to this "academy".

Can you read the text, or is it all clear to you? // By golly, it's a shame to waste time on it. I think it should be obvious to everyone here.

Listen Swinosaurs, it's not that I defend some academician, but I'm sure that I don't understand a fucking thing and I'm in the same place. Is it offensive for you as a member of another organisation to read?

Look, these works are actually recognised around the world. The question of a Nobel Prize was raised, but as a result of a conflict it was withdrawn (some American with whom the professor was working submitted the same materials - I did not go into the intricacies of the conflict). The incident was hushed up and no one received a prize. But it doesn't matter - we need to get to the bottom of it.

moskitman:
assuming interference
In general, I tend to believe that any process that is not sufficiently robust or measured with sufficient accuracy is affected by even seemingly insignificant factors
and what does that have to do with "naively comparing it to currently known electric and magnetic fields"?

Farnsworth:

Look Swinosaurs, not that I'm defending some academic, but I'm sure I haven't got a fucking clue and there you go. Is it offensive for you as a member of another organisation to read?

Look, these works are actually recognised all over the world. The question of a Nobel Prize was raised, but as a result of a conflict it was withdrawn (some American man with whom the professor was working submitted the same materials - I did not go into the intricacies of the conflict). The incident was hushed up and no one received a prize. But all that is not important - we need to get to the bottom of it

Typical reaction of an involved sectarian. It's classic.

===

I don't give a shit about you. Live with your own cockroaches. I have nothing better to do than argue with zombies.

Farnsworth:

... ...you have to get to the bottom of it...

The point is, something unknowable affects everything else, no one is arguing with that. The Nobel Prize... as always in these cases, either someone got ahead or the FBI and CIA got on their tail and had to eat the blueprints... etc.

Svinozavr:

Typical reaction of an involved sectarian. Just a classic.

===

I don't give a shit about you. You live with your own cockroaches. I got nothing better to do than argue with a zombie.

You're actually a sextant as well :o) And the reactions of those like you are just as typical. You can't do it without us, and we can't do it without you - that's nature. You're already here - haven't you noticed?

And then, my dear (after so many years of swearing, name-calling and arguing together I can use this word) - what are you arguing with? Do you have specific rebuttals or haven't you read beyond the headline?

I specifically pointed it out - it's curious to say the least. Yeah, it's a lot more interesting to me than your broadcasting cockroach about xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

PS: What are you getting excited about? What are you interjecting?

Integer:

The point is, something unknowable affects everything else, no one is arguing with that. The Nobel Prize... as always in these cases, either someone got ahead or the FBI and CIA got on their tail and had to eat the blueprints... etc.

Leave the CIA and FSB alone, - there was a committee there. Give them a break. Let's better try to understand the highlighted one.

Farnsworth:

Leave the CIA and the FSB alone - there was a committee dealing with them. You don't need them. Let's try to get to the bottom of the highlighted one.

We could start by observing the phases of the moon. It has long been used in all household chores, from planting a vegetable garden to kneading dough.

I haven't started an argument yet. And I won't - I'm not a doctor to do mental rehabilitation after zombification. I can make it worse.

All I said was what this text looks like. And what a reputation the RAEN has.

Damn! Well read at least the first two paragraphs (yes, even one!) And tell me, this - a scientific text?? All right, let the theses. Is it the abstract of a scientific report?

It is an incoherent (deliberately) speech of a sect leader at a gathering of misunderstood bastards and ditched by life losers in childhood.

===

А... Fuck you... I can't argue with you. You'll be fine. God will provide.

Interesting to him....

Interesting, Granny, around the corner! There's also a pharmacy there, by the way...

Svinozavr:

Interesting to him....

Interesting, Grandma, around the corner! There's also a pharmacy there, by the way...

You know, I had no doubt you weren't going anywhere. Leave Granny alone, I'll walk you to the pharmacy. And in the meantime, tell me, how do you know so much about the RAEN, maybe you are a secret member of this sect?
Integer:
You can start by observing the phases of the moon. It has long been used in all household chores, from planting a vegetable garden to kneading dough.
Thank you. That's what I call a real colleague. Always bailing you out with an integer solution.

И?