Diablo - page 18

JonKatana:
I have checked. Therefore - give me an example, otherwise you are lying.
No, sir, you are lying, otherwise you would have provided a report of such an audit a long time ago.

... The series exit can be made when the price is outside the corridor of the most distant orders + one more step.

Here's a quick programming of an expert... test from 2010.09 with the author's parameters:

The Expert Advisor itself is in the trailer. Exit in series - at given profit.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know what you think, and I will develop it further.

Files:
diablo.mq4  4 kb

olyakish:

... You can exit the series when the price has moved out of the corridor of the most distant orders + one more step.

For this purpose, the subsequent passes should cover the previous loss-making ones.

I.e. the probability of profit exiting the channel should be at least 51%. Although, even this is not enough since more is eaten by spreads.

But so far I have not noticed the possibility to exceed 50%. It all depends on how the price was picking up stops and takeovers during the pass.

Cmu4:

Here's a quick programming of an expert... test from 2010.09 with the author's parameters:

The Expert Advisor itself is in the trailer. Exit in series - at given profit.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know what you think, and I will develop it further.

Why are you exiting the series with a loss? Katana wrote that the TS should exit with a profit. You are not calculating the total profit of the series correctly.

khorosh:
Why are you exiting the series with a loss? Katana wrote that the TS should exit with a profit.
Because these very series are blatantly at a loss, and not where Katana said they should exit. If we do not close the series with losses, we will exit to the place where Kolya Morzhov is waiting.

JonKatana:

Please: the price has passed five levels without a pullback and has returned half a step. The fixed loss is -1 * 4 = -4 pips. The uncommitted loss on the fifth forward order is -0.5 pips. The profit on the straight orders at this point is +3.5 +2.5 +1.5 +0.5 = +8 steps. The profit from the fifth reversed order is equal to +0.5 steps. If we close all orders at this point, we get +8 +0.5 - 4 - 0.5 = +4 steps of net profit.

Do the math before you write anything.

OK, I'm going to try again now.....

Reshetov:
Because these very series are blatantly at a loss, and not at all where Katana said they should go. If you don't cover the series at a loss, you have to go where Kolya Morzhov is waiting.
We have the right to criticize any TS only if all its conditions are fulfilled, otherwise the author has the right to say that it is a lie.

JonKatana:
After making a profit.
Please clarify how to calculate the amount of profit. Does it depend on the open orders?

Cmu4:
Please clarify how to calculate the profit margin. Does it depend on the open orders?
Yes. You should look not at the balance, but at the funds - when they exceed the initial deposit (before the placing of orders) all the orders must be closed.