Diablo - page 20

Reshetov:
With a non-slug idea, any fool will sing dithyrambs. Would you try the plum ideologue to sing?

I'll give it a try. Ahem. Author's)

Eh, Avalanche, what a force
...that irrepressible force...
Dragged to the monitor...
To multiply... to multiply.

Money, pips, all mixed up,
♪ just sparks around my eyes ♪
But I won't bet against Avalanche,
I'm betting more this time.

So what if the flop continues,
I'm gonna flip again
And now for sure! There it is!
The trend is tricky, I swear!

Here comes the news from Bernanke!
It's going to go off for a reason.
♪ I'm putting my margins on the line ♪
I'll give it to you this time!

But Avalanche, turning around,
and waved her hand at me,
Quietly she nullified my score,
♪ Margin Call caught again... ♪

Reshetov:
Photoshop has been gnawed by viruses. And custom made to Malevich is expensive.

Lamborghini Diablo!

Soros is resting.

OnGoing:

I'll give it a try. Ahem. Author's)

Oh, Avalanche, what a force
♪ The irrepressible again ♪
To the monitor...
To multiply... to multiply.

Money, pips, all mixed up,
♪ just sparks around my eyes ♪
But I won't bet against Avalanche,
I'm betting more this time.

So what if the flop continues,
I'm gonna flip again
And now for sure! There it is!
The trend is tricky, I swear!

Here comes the news from Bernanke!
It's going to go off for a reason.
♪ I'm putting my margins on the line ♪
I'll give it to you this time!

But Avalanche, turning around,
and waved her hand at me,
Quietly she nullified my score,
♪ Margin Call caught again... ♪

Cool. As long as there are no stats, it's all crap, IMHO.

By the way, have you tried translating the logic to netting?

OnGoing:

That's how many secret admirers there are.

Show me just one idea of the author that works and does not leak. And if there is no idea, then for what kind of "work" I sing the praises of "Captain Katani")

So far in all time, except stubborn obstinacy of the author (in the same branch of Lavin), I have not seen a rational grain, at least potentially profitable.

Don't be afraid to praise people, it generates good feelings in return and stimulates them for further creative pursuits.

khorosh:
One should not be afraid to praise people, it arouses good feelings in return and stimulates them for further creative pursuits.

No one is arguing, I completely agree. But if one does not operate on facts and blindly rejects all arguments against, then I'm sorry, all desire for praise is lost.

The discussion should be based on facts.

My two cents.

This system is essentially similar to Avalanche. The important thing here is what kind of pattern the price can make, catching the pending orders and dragging the margin down. Well, as I observed, the price may make any pattern, if the following probabilities are observed: price goes up, then goes down by the same amount of points - 50% of cases. Price goes up, then goes up again, then goes down once - 25%. The dragon, as I understand it - 2 times up and once down (and a symmetrical situation) happens 25% of the time, and its repetition at least 4 times - difficult to just count, but it will happen about 30 times in a year... So.

I tried to do a simulation with 99% accuracy (on real ticks) for a year. There the situation where price goes up 5 times and then down once (and vice versa) happens 70 times a year, while a +8-1 move happens under 10 times.

PS: these figures are for a take profit of 10 pips. I may have overestimated the probability of a "bad" price movement a bit, but not by much. Once a month an ahtung can definitely happen. Dragons will swoop in packs.

Cmu4:
By the way, have you tried transferring logic to netting?

Not yet... :-) I've had enough of playing around with the netting avalanche ... :-)

Roman.:

Not yet... :-) Enough with the net avalanche games... :-)

Diablo v01.03.12

An inexperienced trader loses because he doesn't fix the loss. An experienced trader loses, because he/she doesn't fix profit. That is why in the previous Diablo scheme for direct orders (Buy Stop and Sell Stop) we added Take Profit levels in the size of two corridors between orders:

// Diablo v01.03.12
#property copyright "Jon Katana"
#property show_inputs
extern int Step=0,Spread=0,Levels=0;
extern double Up=0,Vol=0;
int start()
{for(int i=0;i<(Levels);i++)
{OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Vol,Up+(i*Step+Spread)*Point,0,Up+(i-1)*Step*Point,Up+(i+2)*Step*Point,0,0);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Vol,Up-(i+1)*Step*Point,0,Up-(i*Step-Spread)*Point,Up-((i+3)*Step-Spread)*Point,0,0);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLLIMIT,Vol,Up+i*Step*Point,0,Up+((i+1)*Step+Spread)*Point,Up-((i+1)*Step-Spread)*Point,0,0);
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYLIMIT,Vol,Up-((i+1)*Step-Spread)*Point,0,Up-(i+2)*Step*Point,Up+i*Step*Point,0,0);}
return(0);}