Diablo - page 11

JonKatana:

It does not matter where the price went after the formation of a pair of no-stop orders, where Sell is higher than Buy - above this pair or below. There is already a +1 corridor between these orders, but it is not fixed as both orders are open. Such a pair of orders at adjacent levels can be closed by releasing the pledge and fixing the profit - they do not matter for Diablo anymore. The pledges in this case are small - instead of 32 orders hanging over you would have no pledge at all - all of them can be closed in pairs, releasing the spreads and making +16 corridors between orders in profit (+160 pips at your parameters).

Yep, and as soon as you take away the orders that form a close - the price turns against us - I've already tested it and we cannot predict the daily volatility - you may see it at the end of the day and assume that tomorrow it will be like today - this is about the corridor width

I wonder if you, the topicstarter, have you seen the price go 70-100 pips in both directions in 20-30 seconds? Do you have time to remove orders from the market?

IgorM:

Yep, and as soon as we take away the orders that form a lock - the price turns against us - it's passed, checked, and one cannot predict the daily volatility - you may see it at the end of the day and assume that tomorrow it will be like today - this is about the width of the corridor

I wonder if you, the topicstarter, have you seen the price go 70-100 pips in both directions in 20-30 seconds? Do you have time to remove orders from the market?

The price cannot turn "against us". Wherever it goes, above or below the "Sell/Buy lock", nothing will change for this pair, the price will fly over in one thousand points per second. The corridor between them will remain positive. You don't have to "succeed" in doing anything - the pair closing is done mainly to release the margin. You may not close orders by the end of the day or close them the next morning - nothing will change for each such pair, the positive corridors between them will remain the same.

Swetten:

Appeal to the administration: are we fed up with this profanity yet?

Or does "there's an audience" justify it?

What annoys you?

don't like it, don't eat it. (с)

JonKatana:
Price cannot turn "against us". No matter where it goes - above or below the "Sell above Buy at adjacent levels" lock, nothing will change for this pair, it will fly through a thousand pips in a second. The corridor between them will remain positive. There is no need to "succeed" in doing this - the closing of the pair is done mainly to release the margin. You may not close orders by the end of the day or close them the next morning - nothing will change for each such pair, the positive corridors between them will remain the same.

Good luck! if you have a new zero to deposit - i will certainly look into the thread, but do not forget to post it, otherwise people may remember the words better.

sever30:

What annoys you?

if you don't like it, don't eat it. (с)

You like eating shit off a shovel?

No problem. I'll get you a full one.

Swetten:

Do you like eating shit off a shovel?

No problem. I'll get a full one.

Oh, the "tree hugger" argument...

the shovel's got a lot of work to do...

sever30:

oh, the "branch cleaner" argument...

you still have to work on the shovel...

You don't have to.

You've been shoveling your own spoonfuls.

And you don't need to shovel -- you're asking for more.

Swetten:

Don't.

You've got your own spoonfuls of it.

You don't have to spoon it up yourself, you're demanding more.

We're not in the same booth, you're a "W," I'm a "M." So sit down, don't get excited.

Swetten, the topicstarter is not breaking any forum rules and is behaving correctly. It is not the task of the moderators to assess the meaningfulness of the strategy.

Swetten:

Do you like eating shit off a shovel?

No problem. I'll get a full one.

When you're too lazy to give a reasoned critique and you want to say something, it's better to be silent than to muck about.