Diablo - page 28

olyakish:

How do you get 0 and +2 ???

Firstly, please quote me, where did I write about the +2 option?

Secondly, read carefully what I wrote and pay attention to the volumes of BuyStop and SellStop orders - then your questions will go away.

Thirdly, I made a mistake myself - the correct combinations are +1, +1, 0, 0, 0, -1, -2. Three of them (0, +1 and -2) are obtained if we do not control the orders when the price first closes three orders of one side at zero without touching the orders of the other side and then comes back and captures the orders of the other side.

pako:

beautiful. what's on the minutes?

_new-rena:
Beautiful. What's on the minutes?

hours

JonKatana:

Secondly, read carefully what I have written and pay attention to the volumes of BuyStop and SellStop orders - then your questions will fall away.

Right, did not pay attention

revised

Files:

pako:

clocks

but your paco with katana does not have the same algorithm - you do not close a series of orders (no more than six) . You can see it - the equity line does not coincide with the balance after 6 operations

YOUNGA:

but your paco with katana does not have the same algorithm - you do not close a series of orders (no more than six) . You can see it - the equity line does not coincide with the balance after 6 operations

look carefully, only 6 orders, no more than 6

not to be confused with positions .

pako:

look carefully, there are only 6 orders, no more

not to be confused with positions

I ran your variant in the tester - it is losing (orders snap and close like in katana). Apparently there are no miracles

I get 0,+1,-1,-1 (up start) and similarly down

Apologies for the +2 and for looking at the volume of stop orders

pako:

watches

I meant is there a test on the minutes?