Diablo - page 16

OnGoing:
))) Yeah, like Grandpa Lenin)
Well, you're left with nothing but banter, as no comment is necessary.

khorosh:
Well, you are left with nothing but banter, as there is no need to comment.

So there is nothing to comment on so far, just laughter.

It's better to hilarious than to waste time on such nonsense.

OnGoing:

Most likely by the amount of equity over balance.

I'll try to guess Yuri's next moves.

1. increase in the number of steps / knees (15 may not be enough for a long period of time).

2. as a consequence - pulling up the initial deposit to the progressive drawdown value, as a result of point 1.

3. return to p.1 and so on, until we finally fit the story.

If you think that the number of levels depends on the length of the run interval, you are deeply mistaken. This shows that you have not understood the system, which is why your history check gave negative results.

OnGoing: ...Better to take it slowly than to waste time on such nonsense.
The thicker the portfolio of experts, the better. (The diversification effect).

khorosh:
If you think that the number of levels depends on the length of the run interval, you are deeply mistaken. This indicates that you have not understood the system, which is why your history check gave negative results.
I didn't even check it on history. It took me a couple of days to see how it behaves visually.

OnGoing:
I haven't even tested it on history. It took me a couple of days to see how it behaves visually.
Isn't it your words: "I ran it in the tester, it sells more often than it raises. It all depends on the price movement trajectory. So, everything depends on "predictions" again. Are you saying that we can check in the tester not on history? What is it then?

khorosh:
Isn't that what you said: "I've run it in the tester, it's losing more often than it's raising. It all depends on the price trajectory. I.e., again it all depends on "predictions")" Are you saying that in the tester you can check not on history? Then what is it based on?
I told you, two or three days. Well, good luck, I'll be glad if it works out. But I highly doubt it.

khorosh:

He who laughs last has the last laugh. The last run was the first to test the performance of the strategy. This is the second run with increased profits. I hope you are not laughing as much as you did the first time. And this is just the beginning of the work on the Expert Advisor. We should trust Katana, he knows what he is saying.

So what is the entry tied to? Exit is seen as "we took some profit-> close the series" or we close with a loss at some period.

I tried to bind it to time - nothing like that worked.

khorosh:

He who laughs last laughs. The last run was the first to test the strategy's performance. And this is the second run with increased profits. I hope it is not as funny as the first run. And this is just the beginning of the work on the Expert Advisor. You should trust Katana, he knows what he is talking about.

Can we have a test from 2008? With the SAME parameters.

And this taper on about 500 trades.... That's a drawdown of about 3000, which the tester doesn't take into account. And up, as there is a closing of profitable positions first. Otherwise it would be a funnel and not a cone. Right?

Heroix:

Can we have a test from 2008? With the SAME parameters.

And this taper on about 500 trades.... That's a drawdown of about 3000, which the tester doesn't take into account. And up, as it is closing profitable positions first. Otherwise it would be a funnel and not a cone. Right?

Probably the drawdown at that point was much more than 3000, i.e. on the verge of draining. The tester does not show the real equity drawdown.