Someone scribble a script for 5 wmz. - page 8

bored here, I have not left the computer since 23:39 opening of the topic, all night awake along with the residents of south america, who had a day

in half an hour, who and how here will agree to receive 5 wmz for 2.5% of the adviser do not know, because for someone it is a trifle

wait for the evening, because if three or five people write such a script, five wmz will get only the first who will send it during the day ale2715@yandex.ru with their WMZ, while others will only get a new lossless advisor for participation. I will show a screenshot to show that someone is the first to send a trivia piece and that's it, a kind of contest will be anonymous to the forum, and then there is a club of programmers, they tried to raise the price up to 50 cents, and who will do it for 5 wmz, or they will look at him askew.

Profitabl:

... if three or five people write such a script, five wmz will get only the first who will send it during the day ale2715@yandex.ru with their WMZ, and the others will only get a new lossless advisor for participation...

Looks like I'm right after all...

the earth has not yet been depleted of questioners.

:)

we're looking forward to it...

It seems that MQL4 training here is loaded with some other knowledge, not related to programming, but preventing from showing an example in the form of a small integral and testing script-advisor. I've thought many times that the task is impossible to solve even with four forecasts, and two years ago nobody apparently could do anything, although the essence of my difficulties was clearly perceived

"So, can I show you how to write the condition and refer to the opening price of the required currency and timeframe?

I give you 5 wmz for an example, I respect you, so what's the problem?

Ok, bye until 5:00 pm

granit77:

I don't think it's funny anymore. And all sorts of associations come to mind...

I absolutely agree, there are enough funny ones, and this is a bit of a joke.

Profitabl:

"So do you want me to show you how to write a condition and refer to the opening price of the desired currency and the desired timeframe?"

The condition is written using the if operator.

The opening price of any symbol is addressed using the iOpen() function, the first parameter being the symbol, the second the timeframe, and the third the bar index.

Integer:

The condition is written...

Don't waste your energy, koumé... ©

Who is this A.N. Borschev? What is he famous for? Why is he the director of forex?

Maybe you should really type up an adviser and post it here, and see if you're right...

Profitabl:

otherwise, if three or five people write such a script, only the first to send it in a day will get five wmz ......

"Take it for free...." (c, 12 chairs)

Just sketched it out. I have not tested it in tester.

It will work on tf=n1.

if (UseTrailing) TrailPositions(); //трейлинг стоп
// задаем работу по ЦЕНАМ ОТКРЫТИЯ 
if (Time[0] == prevtime) return(0); //если появился новый бар
   prevtime = Time[0]; // начинаем работу

//======================= открываем позиции =====================================
if ( DayOfWeek()==4){//если сегодня четверг
if ( Hour() == 23)  {//если - 23 часа терминального времени
if ( NumberOfPositions(NULL ,OP_BUY, Magic )==0 ) { //если  нет открытых бай-позиций 
//"если цена open 46 периода 30M четверга меньше цены open 46 периода 30M среды,"(с)
//"а цена опен среды больше цены опен вторника" (с),
//"да ещё цена опен вторника больше цены опен понедельника" (с),
if ( Close[1]<= Open[24] && Close[23]>=Open[48] && Close[47]>=Open[72]) {
//покупаем 
      SL=0;TP=0;
      if(StopLoss>0 && StopLoss>StopLevel )    SL=Bid-Point*StopLoss;
      if(TakeProfit>0 && TakeProfit>StopLevel) TP=Bid+Point*TakeProfit;
      if(StopLoss  <StopLevel && StopLoss>0)   SL = Bid-Point*StopLevel; 
      if(TakeProfit<StopLevel && TakeProfit>0) TP = Bid+Point*StopLevel; 
   ticket=WHCOrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,Ask,3,SL,TP,"Name_Expert",Magic,0,clOpenBuy );
   if(ticket < 0) {
            Print("Ошибка открытия ордера BUY #", GetLastError()); 
            Sleep(10000);  prevtime = Time[1];   return (0); 
                  } 
        }}}}
//================== конец блока открытия ==================================

//================Закрытие позиций=====================================
if ( DayOfWeek()==5  && Hour() == 23){//если сегодня пятница, 23-00
//закрываем
 ClosePositions(NULL,OP_BUY, Magic); }

Files:

Hello all! I'm now being asked by some acquaintances on Facebook, like - "what? - You bought the "dare" and posted the simplest billet of what the author of the thread asked for?"

//-------------------------------------------------------

Not really. I have carefully read the thread (I am not familiar with the author).

Imagine the following situation. You go into a shop and ask a saleswoman to sell you a box or two of matches for a fiver. Instead of matches the saleswoman starts to boorish you unobtrusively, slightly. The saleswoman is joined by other customers who have casually dropped by. - For example, "You do not have anything to light the stove with, there is no central heating, and you have to use wood to make do with?" Further - more and you realize that you are simply provoked to reciprocal rudeness...

//-----------------------------------

I think the situation here is similar. A man came to the forum for help. Explained the request clearly, without advertising anything. And even offered to pay a little. "What's more?"

But, instead of help, he first receives ironic reproaches and then outright negativity towards himself for 8 pages.

But doesn't the forum exist for normal visitors to get answers to their correct questions? Exactly the answers, and not a bunch of provocative rebukes, of what I do not understand...