Someone scribble a script for 5 wmz. - page 4

goldtrader:

I have redecorated your dark graph a bit and see the initials of the author.

A.N. Saltunov or Director of Forex himself has arrived.

Shaman. Pure shaman)). Who is this Forex director? Why do not know? )))

Remember the free strategy giveaway, it has since been noticeably updated and supplemented with euro forecasts. I assume someone who has an opinion and knows the MQL4 tutorial is up to date on what I need and for 5 wmz will show me what I need. Didn't mean to advertise anything and reopen old discussions.

Profitabl:

https://www.mql4.com/go?http://www.regulest.ru/Buchgalteriya.rar four weeks in a row withdrew profits, but really only 40% of the deposit.

The graphs in Word document are neither a proof of the theorem nor a guarantee of profitability, and 4 weeks is not a deadline. I don't know if it's a guarantee of profitability or not. The alternative - to pay a normal fee. The more so after several years of torturing your TS with its profitability the means to pay should be.

LeoV:

Shaman. Pure shaman))). Who is this forex dealer? Why don't I know? )))

Len, are you kidding?

Here's the director, and here's his branch. Get to know him. You should know these people by sight. )))

goldtrader: Happy Holidays and all the best!

Thank you, Alexander.

No telepathy here, just couldn't remember the Regulest nickname to check :)

I have a question for Forex Manager: is the TOR described in the first post of this thread the whole system? Or, as usual, there are understatements, and the result is only the tip of the iceberg?

LeoV:

Shaman. Pure shaman))). Who is this forex dealer? Why don't I know? )))

??? .... https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/regulest123

don't read too much, especially at bedtime and especially the author's website.

goldtrader:
The graphs in Word document are neither a proof of the theorem nor a guarantee of profitability, and 4 weeks is not a deadline. Give us the investment password to the account or monitoring. The alternative is to pay a normal fee. The more so after several years of torturing your TS with its profitability the means to pay should be.

There is no need to haggle, we see we do not count money badly "the task covers 0.09% of your knowledge and costs 5 wmz" and not engage in charity. If the proof of profitability of a future EA is not enough for you, I will wait for someone who thinks otherwise, stop the discussion and that's it. I'm not looking for introductions or entertainment.

Mathemat:

Thank you, Alexander.

No telepathy here, I just couldn't remember Regulest's nickname to check it :)

I have a question for Director of Forex: is the TOR described in the first post of this thread the whole system? Or, as usual, there are understatements and the result is only the tip of the iceberg?

right, only 2.5% of the future EA, nothing depends on you, the script can be written by any offended and banned trader, who was driven off the forum by venerable programmers, but who knows the tutorial, in particular "so you show me how to write the condition and refer to the opening price of the desired currency and the desired timeframe?"If they get 5wmz and finish the Expert Advisor himself, hook it on the server and earn 300% per annum with increasing lots in proportion to their dept, and let the veteran programmers do with their knowledge.

Profitabl:

No need to haggle,

I don't haggle as I don't work to order.

Profitabl:

, you have seen we are not bad at counting money

I haven't. All I admit to is:

- invest-password,

- PAMM,

- monitoring (and there are nuances).

Profitabl:

stop the discussion and that's it. I'm not looking for dating or entertainment.
Make the rules in your own personal forum.

goldtrader:

I don't haggle as I don't work to order.

I haven't. All I admit to is:

- invest-password,

- PAMM,

- monitoring (and there are nuances)

Make the rules in your own personal forum.

OK, OK, nothing to talk about, your approach to evidence is too conservative, others may have a simpler one