Someone scribble a script for 5 wmz. - page 6

Profitabl:

it is easier to teach the script to read Friday + Wed + Thu = Buy than to teach it via Sat-Sat when you need a quote for Friday's 30M period, that's why we took 4 Friday forecasts, two BUY and two SELL, if this script is possible, then we can teach it to jump via Sat-Sat too.

Do you think I forgot in two years that programmers ...

Barbiturates?

No, I thought we understood each other, and they're programmers - yeah, they're all barbiturate, they even drink beer and barbiturates, I guess

Profitabl:
No, I thought we understood each other, and they're programmers - yeah, they're all barbiturates, they even drink beer and barbiturates, I guess.

Amen!!!

Vinin:

Amen!!!

Oh, my gosh!

No one helped me expand my brain like that overnight!

Thanks to the topicstarter!

;)

It's 6:24 in the morning in Moscow.

Someone might be able to scribble a script after all. I'm really lazy, I would give up knowing MQL4 even if I could learn it in a minute and even if I got paid a couple thousand dollars to know it. Programmers want a lot of money for a script from someone who doesn't give a damn about being an analyst or a trader who can make something by making profitable trades.

Who can scrip a script, help yourself, not me, create an EA and you can forget forex, MQL4 forever, getting only money.

Profitabl:

It's 6:24 in the morning in Moscow.

Someone might be able to scribble a script after all. I'm really lazy, I would give up knowing MQL4 even if I could learn it in a minute and even if I got paid a couple thousand dollars to know it. Programmers want a lot of money for a script from someone who doesn't give a damn as analysts and traders who can earn something simply by making profitable trades.

Who can scrip a script, help yourself, not me, create an EA and you can forget forex, MQL4 forever, getting only money.

You started in the wrong place and the wrong way, the way you should have. Register under a new nickname, start again.

If you're going to test the code you've written on history, you don't need a script, you need an EA.

Techno:
If you are going to test the written code on the history, then you need an EA, not a script.

I forgot to say that I call EAs scripts, so this will be an EA, which I will also add to 97.5% of the trades that it will be able to make automatically.

Profitabl:

I forgot to tell you that I call EAs scripts
and you call the bars periods... you're the one with the TOR)

What TOR, I propose to scribble, take a moment away from creating serious EAs, get 5 wmz if you do not believe in the reliability of the opening, and continue your business

What do you think I'm a magician, I am just learning