Someone scribble a script for 5 wmz. - page 2

sergeev:
so do you want me to show you how to write a condition and refer to the opening price of the desired currency and timeframe?

only as a complete testing script, it is very simple, otherwise why pay money, you could cut into any topic and learn it from the conversation

Profitabl:

The task covers 0.09% of your knowledge and costs 5 wmz.

If 0.09% of your knowledge costs 5 wmz, then 100% of programmer's knowledge costs: 100 * 5 / 0.09 = 5555 wmz

The salary would be good, but the assignments would cover all the theoretical training and you would have to work 12 hours a day

Profitabl:

The salary would be good, but the assignments would cover all the theoretical training and you would have to work 12 hours a day

You're a hard worker too. It's not about the salary, it's about ALL the knowledge you estimate at 5.5 grand.

Profitabl:

... I guarantee the profitability of the script.
How do you guarantee? If not in words, then ready to implement the TOR for free. I do not write to order. Suitable all kinds of guarantees: invest-password for a real account for 3-6 months with the number of transactions from 50-100, monitoring, financial, etc. Apart from verbal ones (I give you a good deal :)

goldtrader: Чем гарантируете? Если не словами то готов реализовать ТЗ бесплатно. На заказ не пишу.

Heard a cool phrase recently - "Sincerely declare....." )))

[quote]What do you guarantee? If not in words, then ready to implement the TOR for free. I do not write on request. Suitable all kinds of guarantees: investment-password for a real account for 3-6 months with the number of transactions from 50-100, financial, etc. Except for verbal ones (I promise :)[/quote]

I knew that you would ask about my interest, in the task only 6 predictions out of 120 existing francs pound and euro, I will add myself, and of the 254 trades for the year profitable 156 and the result is 3270 pips yearly. Why should I do all these deals manually? The chart is poorly displayed, but you can open it with a click or save it - the theorem is proved in mind without demo account records etc.

Profitabl:

result 3,270 piPs p.a.

What is Equity defined in pips?

abolk:

What is Equity defined in pips?

conventionally speaking, for a deposit of 1000 and a fixed lot 100 the profit 3270ps = 327% per annum and in a year will be at least 200%, of course, that the creator of the script will also get the idea of tehanalysis, which is essentially a small scientific discovery

Profitabl:

a little scientific discovery

I do. Let me just pull up my trousers.