Someone scribble a script for 5 wmz. - page 11

leonid553:

Sketched it out in a hurry. Didn't check the EA in the tester.

Why? Because the author GUARANTEES profitability.

Vinin:

Maybe you should just delete the whole thing. And there won't be a problem.

There's a person, there's a problem, no person, no problem©.

It's a fun topic, you shouldn't delete it.)

I wonder if it wouldn't be scary to trust a software program written for five quid to manage your money. :)

goldtrader:
Why? Because the author GUARANTEES profitability.

I had to leave for some domestic business. And I wrote the code - very roughly. I was not interested in such a trading system. I was not interested in such a trading system.

I just felt sorry for the author of the topic. Well, pecked at...

leonid553:

I had to leave on a domestic matter. And I wrote the code - very roughly. Besides. I wasn't interested in such a trading system.

I just felt sorry for the author of the topic. Well, you got pecked...

it's ju-ju-ju for a reason. :)

leonid553:

I just felt sorry for the author of the topic. Well, you got pecked...

Well, there is a reason to slag off, you can only trade on yesterday's signals in the tester.

Well, the fog does not lend itself to criticism.

Thus IMHO TOR for $ 5 should be made up of formulas, not abstract ambiguities, it will only take a week to clarify TOR.

Allow yourself to write abstracts can a person who made a prepayment for the parsing of these doodles,

Regardless of the result the programmer will get his money.

Programmers are visible and their class can easily be determined by their portfolios, so once you chose them, pay for the time he spends on you.

In any case, even if you do not get anything written, you will still gain knowledge you can hardly get any other way, and the educational activities (free by default) also take time, and time is money.

In short, money started with money and ended with money.

leonid553:

I had to leave on a domestic matter. And I wrote the code - very roughly. Besides. I wasn't interested in such a trading system.

I just felt sorry for the author of the topic. Well, pecked at...

You're wrong. The author has great passion and potential. Your defence of the author shows that you support the author. And you support both in negative remarks about programmers not wanting to write code on demand, and in the way you get it, namely the pressure on the psyche. The fact that you explained "WHY" you posted the code only strengthened the awareness of the correctness of your conclusions about the branch author's statements. The grounds for deleting the thread are already in place. The "last drop" is not enough to remove the branch directly.

DDFedor:

You are wrong. The author has a very big fuse and potential is felt. Your defence of the author shows that you support the author. And you support both in negative remarks about programmers not willing to write code on demand, and in the way of getting, namely, pressure on psyche. The fact that you explained "WHY" you posted the code only strengthened the awareness of the correctness of your conclusions about the branch author's statements. The grounds for deleting the thread are already in place. The "last straw" is not enough to directly delete a branch.

And what formal ( non-compliant statements and posts not yet noticed) reasons do you see?

Or is it "my responsibility to myself" again?

;)

You don't like the author's passion and potential?

FreeLance:

And what formal ( non-compliant statements and posts not yet noticed) reasons do you see?

Or is it "my responsibility to myself" again?

;)

You don't like the author's fervour and potential?

The actions of moderators are not discussed. If you don't like it, find another forum

Mischek:

The actions of moderators are not discussed. If you don't like it, find another forum.

+1.

Mischek:

The actions of moderators are not up for discussion . If you don't like it, find another forum

I'm not discussing the actions of moderators (or your incessant flooding), but their intentions and motives...

;)