Someone scribble a script for 5 wmz. - page 10

leonid553:

Techno, you are being a little deceitful. I just reread the very first post of the thread again.

Agree that the assignment is worded correctly, without arrogance and quite sensible (unlike many similar assignments). Payment is offered. For 10 minutes (not more) of standard work.

Instead of helping the customer began to bully.

The address is https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/ - for similar constructions they often offer nothing more. And the programmers agree! Including those present here too.

So your argument (and I quote) - "we appreciate our work more than the price offered" - I do not accept.

If the author of the topic and had incorrect answers, these responses are clearly provoked by visitors present.

The customer was clearly "harassed" on nothing.

Furthermore. Such requests are not forbidden by forum rules.

Let's put it this way, flies apart, tins apart. At https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/ there is a customer and a doer, the customer is ready, the doer agrees - there is no place or reason for discussion.

This section is for communication, and communication is a pluralism of opinion and if someone does not agree with someone else's point of view and position, it does not mean that they have "obviously got it", and even "in an empty space". There is no smoke without fire

Soon the fifth forum will have a "shop" section where not only EAs and indicators will be traded but also those developed by programmers.

Soit will be possible to sell their signals and earn some money,

I think a person who has been waiting for two years will be able to get the most out of it.

I think a person who waited two years to come back to the forum with the same request would not have a problem waiting another month.

Urain:

Soon the fifth forum will have a "shop" section where not only EAs and indicators will be traded but also those developed by programmers.

Soit will be possible to sell their signals and earn some money,

I think a person who has been waiting for two years will be able to get the most out of it.

I think a person who has waited two years to return to the forum with the same request would not have a problem waiting another month.

What was his nickname then? This new one...

Techno:
What was his nickname then? This new one...
goldtrader 06.09.2010 02:15
LeoV:

Shaman. Pure shaman))). Who is this forex dealer? Why don't I know? )))

Lyon, are you kidding?

Here is the director and here is his branch. Get to know him. You should know such people by sight. )))
Page four of this thread.

Techno:

well put, i'm not arguing...

I bet the wording is disgusting. Sentences start with a small letter, numbers are written in numbers without endings. Bars are called periods, the expert is called a script. Even after the comment, the author insists that he/she calls Expert Advisors as scripts. At first, only the 46th or 45th periods are mentioned, then the text is slightly different. Punctuation marks that are important for conveying the meaning are missing in places. Abbreviations are used (not previously deciphered and it is not clear to what standards they belong), these abbreviations do not end with a dot. Instead of normal names are written in abbreviated form: EUR, GBP. On top of that he has an arrogant and contemptuous attitude to programmers - "the task is trifling", "scribble", "in five minutes", writes that he does not want to learn programming, like it's not a royal business, that programmers want too much money. At the end throws in a cheap ponce - "In a tester, in 2-3 years, these deals should produce consistently positive results". Also, it doesn't take into account that there may be missed bars. Who says there is every 30 minute bar? Suddenly there will be a missed bar and there will be brainwashing as to why it is one week an order is open at one time and another week at a different time. In short, brrrrr.......

However, the good news is that 5 minutes has already turned into 10.

Maybe you should just delete the whole thing. And there won't be a problem.

Vinin:

Maybe you should just delete the whole thing. And there won't be a problem.

I agree. All the more, the task set by the topicstarter solved to some extent

Eh, I should've sent the writer straight to the JoBa. :)

shoot the subject.

Vinin:

Maybe you should just delete the whole thing. There won't be a problem.

It'll be like Niroba, a clone comes along and then it's back again.

Let it go, it will go down on its own,

Again, we should have a place on the forum where they blow off steam.

Vinin:

Maybe you should just delete the whole thing. There won't be a problem.

Probably shouldn't tear it down, after all, it's a trace of history. Like the previous thread, for example.