Someone scribble a script for 5 wmz. - page 7

Profitabl:

... programmers want a lot of money for a skip from someone who doesn't give a damn about them as analysts and traders who can earn something simply by making profitable trades...

Why so... Analysts and traders who can make money are respected by all. But what do you have to do with them? You haven't even made 50 bucks, so you are treated like a penny.

Techno:
You wrote that the Expert Advisor should be guided by data from other currency pairs, and in mt4 in the tester mode you cannot get such data, so even if someone writes you an Expert Advisor, it will work in real life, but not in the tester
Do not put words on MT4. Everything is possible. And it will work fine in the tester. In the tester you cannot trade on other pairs, but you can receive information from them and use it for analysis.

We'll figure it out. It takes a week to test it out in the real world.

I have not made 50 bucks, it is a chicken that eats every little buck. But in the crisis of 2008, when hundreds of companies in London and dozens of banks in the US closed, and a total of these countries and countries like Belgium lost control of 50 trillion dollars, the US alone was short 18 trillion dollars in 2008, my discovery is not for the Nobel committee, it is optimal as far as the maximum performance is concerned.

timbo:
Don't get your hopes up about MT4. Anything is possible. And it will work fine in the tester. In the tester you cannot trade on other pairs, but you can get information from them and use it for analysis.

That's right, exactly.

Profitabl:

We'll figure it out. It takes a week to test it out in the real world.

I have not made 50 bucks, it is a chicken that eats every little buck. But in the crisis of 2008, when hundreds of companies in London and dozens of banks in the US closed, and a total of these countries and countries like Belgium lost control of 50 trillion dollars, the US alone was short 18 trillion dollars in 2008, my discovery is not for the Nobel committee, it is optimal as far as the maximum performance is concerned.

"When asked about the 50 bucks, he howled in profanity, got drunk, punched the questioner in the face, banged his head against the wall for a long time, in short, got away with it." (Almost quote)

timbo:
"When asked about 50 bucks, he howled in profanity, got drunk, punched the questioner in the face, banged his head against the wall, and got away with it." (almost quote)

what to argue, in the last three weeks a depositor withdrew 75 c.u. from his account, more than 50 by 25 c.u., there is a link on the third page

Somebody, for a morning warm-up, would start writing a script and publish it here and it would become much more interesting.

Profitabl:

what is there to argue about, in the last three weeks a depositor withdrew 75 c.u. from his account, more than 50 by 25 c.u., there is a link on page three

Somebody, for a morning warm-up, start writing a script, post it here and it'll be much more interesting.

I paid so much for lunch yesterday at the diner. Do you want me to scan the receipt?

From your super-cool income, you pay the programmer 50 bucks and you'll have it all. Time is running out, every day of downtime waiting for "an offended trader willing to write code for a penny" means missing millions, yachts, big houses, beautiful women, warm countries... And it all passes you by just because you're stingy on 50 bucks.

Let's not deviate from the topic, the price is final, and an enterprising programmer using this advisor will then take it himself, as he sees fit, three times a year you can multiply any contribution, the only thing wrong is that it will not add intelligence

and so money (greed) is winning out over the goodness of the tipstarter.

Seven pages. I've got some popcorn. I'm waiting for the rest.

reminds me of the director of forex. (sorry I didn't recognise it).

I don't think it's funny anymore. And all sorts of associations come to mind...

- A madman is coming, we should lock the door," said Alyona, but she didn't have time to lock the door, and the madman entered the house.
He was wearing wading boots, a jumper, a hat with a pompom...
...The snow was pelting the lake shores. In a tattered jumper and a hat with a pompon, Zhenka wandered along the road, asking for salt and matches.
In the deep winter the police arrived in full force and Zhenka was taken somewhere.

"The Fourth Crown", Yury Koval