Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 18

If you have an old Soviet hoover with a blowing hose, you can screw it on. Screw it on and into a tub of water. The windows, of course, should be closed tightly. We also need a fan to blow air through the bathtub. And wet curtains all the time, and plenty of wet stuff in general.

Mischek:

You should read what they say, those who extinguish the forest

You have to understand, it's put out in Petals?

And it filters/helps well?

Swetten:

You have to understand, it's put out in Petals?

And does it filter/help well?

I don't know the GOST of the bandages in which they extinguish, but in requests for help they ask for bandages "because they are easier to use"

Mischek:
I don't know the GOST of the bandages in which they extinguish, but requests for help ask for bandages "because it's easier with them".
Best is an insulating gas mask, then a gas-dust respirator, but really put a cotton-gauze bandage over your face and lightly wet it. It traps dust, and subjectively it seems to trap smoke (partly). The chemistry goes all the way through. But more sophisticated muzzles don't take hold in the field.

I always in such cases, as there are usually no muzzles at hand, use for this I don't know what it is called - a Berber or Bedouin headdress I don't know. It is a cloth shawl wrapped 2-3 turns around your head, first around the top of your head like an ordinary bandana, and the last turn or two covers your nose and the lower part of your face and serves as a filter. Plain cotton fabric of suitable density or, less frequently, more layers of fabric. In "hot" conditions, most of the face is covered in this way, only a gap for the eyes remains. Very convenient and practical thing, the filter and thermal insulation of the face and head at the same time.

Due to the comparatively larger area of the filtering material, there is less interference with breathing, which is very, very important. Moistening of the filter material is done naturally by the accumulation of moisture from the exhaled air. Thermal insulation of the face is just as important in a fire, normal vision is preserved also by additional shielding of the eyes from lateral thermal radiation.

For some reason it has not become widespread in our country. I would introduce it into the instruction manual.

The face is still open, the slit could be smaller.

The noble Berber is Zindan.

General view, open face you could say. Almost that option.

A female model, you can make eyes at.

Mischek:

Respirators do help.
Bandages let in anything under 10 microns, anything that doesn't come out, stays in forever.

My wife told me that the medical dressings they use at work have to be reversed in this situation because they have one-way permeability with filtration

I've seen a reference somewhere about bandages. If I find it, I'll send it to you.

http://community.livejournal.com/pozar_ru/48321.html

"In his response to a blogger about the fires in Russia, the prime minister partly made excuses for the power... " :

"Our administration is doing a very bad job, it should be tried and hanged by the balls! ...." (c)

"You know why we're on fire?
Because f---ing ..... Let me explain. I have a dacha in the countryside, 153 km from Moscow, Tver region....... "(с)

http://www.compromat.info/page_29635.htm

Mischek:
Tomorrow after 1pm, this blogger will be on the Echo, you can feel for a frame-up, by the way his blog on the zhj was deleted, oops, it's back again.

I listened to Alexander (b. 1982), travel agency manager and was disappointed. He introduced himself as an Israeli in the first posts because it was funny, he does not remember who from the administration was in a dialogue about fire ponds, he does not know who the authorities are in the village, he has not been to the dacha since then, his mother took it and built it. He deleted the blog because his mother told him to, reinstated it because he had been thinking all night. He has no suggestions for improvement, except that he will go tomorrow to sign up for the fire brigade. The main and only idea is that everyone is a jerk, an unusually fresh idea. Anyway, third grade, second quarter. Buntman spent the whole show trying to turn the blogger into a constructive one, but by the end he too had washed his hands of it.

God save us from such friends, and we'll deal with our enemies ourselves somehow.