Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 15

Mischek:

The Canadian and Polish embassies have started partial evacuations from Moscow

By the way, there are noticeably more Moscow number plates in St. Petersburg.

It's nice there in St. Petersburg! No heat, no smoke...

Misha, will you take me in? )))

Svinozavr:

It's nice there in St. Petersburg! No heat, no smoke...

Misha, will you shelter me? )))

Sure, but not the whole forum

No heat, no smoke, although tomorrow it's going to be 35

-----------------------------------------------------------

Near Ryazan, it'll be impossible to extinguish unless the weather saves it.

People are really abandoned and are solving their problems on their own

There's a lot of informationhere that might be helpful to someone

Mischek:

Of course, but not the whole forum.

No heat, no smoke, although tomorrow it will warm up to 35

-----------------------------------------------------------

Near Ryazan is a complete mess, it will be impossible to pay off, unless the weather suddenly saves

There are shuttles to Nikolaev, Odessa, and Kherson, and to the recreation centres Koblevo, Rybakovka, Ochakov, and Zalizny Port.

You can also go camping in the wilderness completely. Southern Bug is a granite-steppe pobuzhye.

These are all search tags.

If all is filled quite realistic to rent a room somewhere in the village along the river Southern Bug Uman-Mykolaev highway (go buses).

And the places are simply beautiful.

There is almost no forest south of Kirovograd, nothing to burn.

Urain:

The ticket to Mykolaiv, Odessa, Kherson, there are shuttles to Koblevo, Rybakovka, Ochakov, Zalizny Port.

There was no transport to Iron Port from Tsyuryupinsk (almost Kherson).

And to the list I can add Novaya Kakhovka - a good place and no smoke.

tara:

There was transport from Tsyuryupinsk to Iron Port once (almost Kherson).

And I can add Novaya Kakhovka to the list - nice place and no smoke.

Izmail, Belgorod Dnestrovsky (Dnestrovskie plavni) by electric train from Odessa.

Mischek:

Oh, my gosh.

I was near Mendeleevskaya metro, and today it was even worse than in the picture. Smoke and fumes in the offices and corridors, people can't even work properly. There were a lot of girls in headbands on the street.

I vaguely remember '72, yes, the peat bogs were on fire too, there were all kinds of rumours. I remember what it was like in Moscow when the Ostankinskaya tower was on fire (it was a hot summer too). But I never had such a sense of disaster. I wish that this was a good and meaningful lesson for our officials...

Mathemat:

I was near the Mendeleevskaya metro station, and it was even worse than the picture. Smoke and fumes in the offices and corridors, people can't even work properly. There were a lot of girls in headbands on the street.

I vaguely remember '72, yes, the peat bogs were on fire too, there were all kinds of rumours. I remember what it was like in Moscow when the Ostankinskaya tower was on fire (it was a hot summer too). But I never had such a sense of disaster. I wish that this was a good and meaningful lesson for our officials...

I remember '72 too. I may have forgotten something, but the smoke did not hurt my eyes as much as it does today.

Mathemat:

God willing this one will be a good and meaningful lesson for our officials....

Burn

Alexei, if you can, go away or take the family away.

My wife is a doctor, of course I understand that I overheard you, but it is a day in a month for an adult and a day in a year for a child.