Help is needed to get the "Russian Fires 2010" portal up and running quickly. (russian-fires.ru). - page 11

wenay:
ЗЫ, по поводу пожаров, у нас военкомат повестки теперь на борьбу с огнем выдает (о как =)

I'd love that, an extra time in nature, away from that sedentary job :)

It's something with DNA after all.

>

>

>

Of course the fires will be put out, and then our officials will give each other awards, certificates, etc...

gumgum:

Of course the fires will be put out, and then our officials will give each other awards, certificates, etc...

It is unlikely, according to the law of the genre, we should not put a large herd on the sacrificial altar first, then see the reaction

Letter to GDP http://echo.msk.ru/doc/700727-echo.html, to ktr. He replied http://echo.msk.ru/doc/700728-echo.html

The text of the letter:

You know why we're burning?

Because it's fucked up.
Let me explain. I have a dacha in a village, 153km from Moscow, Tver Region. The village is a place where everyone lives nose to nose with many of the common fence, and some, like me and my neighbour for example, no fence at all and in fact I do not need it on the fuck I have nothing to hide, and because he is a local, then looks after the house when I'm not and mows the grass on my patch, which is good for his cow and not bad for me, because the area quickly overgrown.

So what was I saying, but about fires.
In the village during the Communist regime, which is widely criticized, we had three fire ponds, and there was a fire truck, one for every three villages, but it was there. The first thing they did was to fill the ponds and sell these places for construction, they took the fire truck too, maybe aliens took it away, and the marching rod was replaced by a telephone (modernization), but it didn't work, because they forgot to connect it.

There's a firefighter left, but he ain't got nothin' but a helmet and a robe, left over from all them bad commies.
Here's how it works: about 15 years ago, there was a fire in a neighbouring village and they promptly sent a messenger to us and we ran to extinguish it. Our firefighter put on his uniform, took two buckets and filled them with water (this is a mystery to me even now) got on his bicycle and rode off to extinguish the fire together with us. Someone called the fire brigade, but they eventually arrived after 5 hours, because they were coming from Tver. They extinguished the fire with everything they had on hand, with sand, water and spit, and they didn't save one house, but they managed to fight off the rest somehow.

I have a question.
Where does our money go? Why are we moving further and further back to the primitive society? What the fuck do we need an innovation centre in Skolkovo if we do not have basic fire engines? Why were there people like foresters who warned about fires and quickly reported them to the fire brigade, thereby preventing fires from reaching populated areas? I do not want a telephone in the village, I want fire ponds and my walkman, give me back my fucking walkman and dig me a pond, and I will watch and fill it myself, if the district government cannot afford to do it, just give me the space.

You should understand, mister officials, your congenial ideas are useless in Russia, clever Russian guys have thought it all up before you and there is no need to reinvent the wheel, because it was invented long ago and operated normally, until you got your snouts in our backyard.

I will not live to see a pension anyway, but I will use the money to buy a fire engine for three villages and I will sleep well knowing that no one will take it away from my people, my neighbours and villagers because it will be ours and we will kill for it if necessary.

If you, gentlemen officials and deputies, do not give a fuck about us, we give a fuck about ourselves and our neighbours, take away your fucking laws and let us live like we want, and we want to live happily and well.
We do not hope for you, we understand everything, you have the principle of life: everyone around you owes you, but you're wrong, you owe us and owe us a lot, believe me.

Give me back my fucking marketplace, bitches, and take your phone the fuck away.

Please support my appeal to the authorities of Kalyazinsky district of Tver region, thank you in advance.